Post Your Workstations 2014

Replace the top with a cheap laminate counter top if you can find one at the right price. Also the base could use a good cleaning and coat of fresh paint since its looking pretty scuzzy.

Moved to the spare bedroom, my 11 year old stepson and I still have a lot of decorating to do.

0teiygH.jpg

ctWrool.jpg

I hate seeing cables... Now to do something about his game consoles....

kuE1DJJ.jpg

Here's mine. I know, I know... The cables are a mess. I plan on building something to take care of that. I'm looking to get a mic to replace the Blue Yeti(hidden during this pic). It is more or less a perfect mic for me, but its too bulky for my setup. I'm going to be replacing the Logitech Z5500's with something else. Not sure yet, but I do not want a subwoofer. I 'do' want good sound, as I listen to music 8-12 hours a day.

zlvnfs.jpg

This be my workstation. Specs in sig. Built originally in December 2009, but still kicking ass due to some OC and several upgrades:

I've upgraded every single part (except the desk) on my workstation since last summer, so I guess it's a good time to post new pictures. :D

14815344271_713fd1624f_c.jpg

14631881757_b906d5f1cf_c.jpg

14631880627_8c7d78f9fa_c.jpg

14631724300_2c9a204af3_c.jpg

14818071962_8935c450e5_c.jpg

I have my orginal Jetfire as well. Not nearly as good condition as yours though But I have had it out of the box since his release in 1985!!

This is my actual "work" station @ work.

It's a little messy right now

System:
Work in progress
2x Xeon E5530
32gb DDR3 ECC
1x 500gb SATA
1x 3TB SATA
Win 7 Pro
Dual 19" LCD like its 2007.
Future: Real case, better power supply. more hard drives, Add sound card, more usb ports.

Laptop:
Dell Latitude E5420
i5 Dual Core
8gb ram
128gb SSD
Win 7 Pro

Home, forgive the mess this is an older picture but nothing has changed really:

Coolermaster HAF 912
OCZ ZT 750W Fully Modular
Intel Core i5 2500K
16GB DDR3 (4x4)
500gb SATA
Sapphire AMD HD 6870 1GB
Windows 7 Pro
2x 23.6" Acer LCD
Dual Monitor Arm
Highly custom hollow closet door + metal shelving + small stand = desk

Last edited:
Just a quick question, aren't those midfield and aren't you a bit too close to them?

yes and yes they were the rear of town house studios setup b4 they went bust n i got them they were the rear of a massive 5.1 setup ;)

that's them there in the wall at the back

yes and yes they were the rear of town house studios setup b4 they went bust n i got them they were the rear of a massive 5.1 setup ;)

Nice studio :):):)

I can only imagine how good those sound ... they make even some of my dream speakers like the focal sm9 or adam s3xv look like toys

How much did they run you for? I've been looking to upgrade my Genelec 8040A's!

i was on a waiting list @funky junk for a while as i was looking for some same size atc monitors and got offer those instead.

think they were 3500 uk plus vat for the 2 at the time,stands about 500 quid but had to use two base plates on each stand as they were so heavy fo um.

what the heck is this? Starfleet headquarters??!

it looks like a more earthy tone USS Enterprise (1701..) bridge.. with less screens. ;)

This is my actual "work" station @ work.

It's a little messy right now

System:
Work in progress
2x Xeon E5530
32gb DDR3 ECC
1x 500gb SATA
1x 3TB SATA
Win 7 Pro
Dual 19" LCD like its 2007.
Future: Real case, better power supply. more hard drives, Add sound card, more usb ports.

Laptop:
Dell Latitude E5420
i5 Dual Core
8gb ram
128gb SSD
Win 7 Pro

Home, forgive the mess this is an older picture but nothing has changed really:

Coolermaster HAF 912
OCZ ZT 750W Fully Modular
Intel Core i5 2500K
16GB DDR3 (4x4)
500gb SATA
Sapphire AMD HD 6870 1GB
Windows 7 Pro
2x 23.6" Acer LCD
Dual Monitor Arm
Highly custom hollow closet door + metal shelving + small stand = desk

always dug exposed brick.

my pre-PCS move set-up. Everything will be changing here in the next couple of weeks as I will be relocating from Germany to Korea. So for now here it is:
IT0FPaq.jpg

mm083nY.jpg

iIWfEPR.jpg

uOl3oqe.jpg

9gzNmyB.jpg

Ao8pPmP.jpg

uJ5AmCy.jpg

my pre-PCS move set-up. Everything will be changing here in the next couple of weeks as I will be relocating from Germany to Korea. So for now here it is:

mm083nY.jpg

9gzNmyB.jpg

Nice! Do you have pic's for that GPU mod setup? I would like to see that Corsair H80? Cooling Unit GPU Mod?

Back