Post your workstations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
2011 IT upgrade finished.

http://diaz.1g.fi/kuvat/irc/Photo+29.10.2011+11.27.28.jpg
_smaller.jpg

Is your door aluminum? Floor concrete? I'm really liking that!

I like the aluminum doors but I couldn't deal with the concrete floor no matter how good it looks. If it was heated maybe.
I live in a 1600sq. ft. loft. Yup, doors are aluminum framed and floor is scored concrete. I love it. No maintenance whatsoever on the floor and it's damn near indestructible.

I wish I could get a loft. I can layout the rooms as I please. Could even build an upper level if the ceiling was high enough. I worked for an electrical contractor about 30 years ago ( yes, I know I'm getting old )and we used to wire up some awesome looking loft apartments in NYC.

I wish I could get a loft. I can layout the rooms as I please. Could even build an upper level if the ceiling was high enough. I worked for an electrical contractor about 30 years ago ( yes, I know I'm getting old )and we used to wire up some awesome looking loft apartments in NYC.
Some pics of my pad from last year...

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

Im not sure whats in that bowl, but I am sure that I'm hungry. and I would like you to pass me some.

long time lurker here :D

Love this forum, and this thread..

I'm going to upgrade the monitors, and a mechanical keyboard soon, do you guys have any recommendations?

Here's my contribution :)

Last edited:
1. You can delete the MEGA pictures from your post yourself (please do) via "Edit post" functionality
2. LOL at the soundbar
3. That V1010 would be so much better on the floor to the left of your desk (you can put a piece of wood or translucent plastic there to isolate it from the carpet) -- you'll get more desk space and reduce the risk of toppling it

Cleaned up the desk, replaced that old lamp and sold my Logitech Z5500 and got some Audioengine A2 speakers instead. How does this look?

My favorite part of this is the sign to intimidate people is next to a stuffed bird.

Cleaned all the crap off my desk:

The only changes from last time are the Leopold Mech keyboard with Cherry Browns (meh), and the super sweet drinking bird. I need to order another one of those for my office :)

20111104_185933.jpg

20111104_190449.jpg

20111104_190401.jpg

edit: SGS2 sucks balls at whitebalance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back