Post your Workstation Pics

Just got the digi cam today.

Rig one in the sig: pheer the mousepad
clean.jpg

Rig two: Notice the cleanliness of this one compared to the other.
dirytdesk.jpg

We are killing the desks and going to get a laminate countertop installed in weeks, I'll repost and show the difference then :D

Well here is my sager workstation! Its one hell of a crappy picture too so deal with it.
This desk consists of my Sager 4780, Samsung r225m, Nortel 9316CW, external HD(bottom) etc....etc....
workstation.JPG

Originally posted by Inquisition
workstaton.jpg

OMG!!!!! You stole my chair.......... :D

EDIT: Oh, wait.....is that leather on yours or something else? It's hard to tell. Mines 100% leather and I love it. :cool:

cornelious0_0: hehe ! no its not leather..its fabric.. i hate leather cause it gets so hot after sitting on it for so long... i like my chair cold! tis a cheap $69 Canadian Chair from Staples.. i like it cause i can slouch a little just to rest my head.

beachbum: :) yeah i got 3 more of those on my other comps.. i wish i bought the harddrive sized one instead of that size.. its firewire.

On all 4 of my External Drives (only one shown) i have 200 gb wd 8mb. its my Video Editing Archive Storage thingie :D

Originally posted by Inquisition
cornelious0_0: hehe ! no its not leather..its fabric.. i hate leather cause it gets so hot after sitting on it for so long... i like my chair cold! tis a cheap $69 Canadian Chair from Staples.. i like it cause i can slouch a little just to rest my head.

Well it's basically the exact same design as mine, only mine's leather. Yeah, I love the whole headrest thing.....being a lazy gamer and all. ;)

I can understand why some people don't like leather but really.....it gets pretty damn cold. :p

It's actually not very good 'cus now the comfort is an added inscentive for me to STAY at the computer.

Originally posted by Aknosis

clean.jpg

w00t, we have the same monitor, except yours doesnt have mitsubishi on it lol.

Wow, that chair looks comfy as hell:cool:

I should post up pics soon, I'm heading back to school tomorrow with my new PC-60:D

Originally posted by Aknosis

clean.jpg

We are killing the desks and going to get a laminate countertop installed in weeks, I'll repost and show the difference then :D
what wallpaper is that?

In a state of transition right now.... (packing everything up to head back up to school in a couple days)

Desk.JPG

Wow, is my desk really that cluttered?

Originally posted by Mexicorn
Wow, is my desk really that cluttered?

Actually not that bad.....feel comforted in the fact that mine has been two or three times that bad, and "made up of" supper plates and things that start to smell. ;) JK.....that's one trippy wallpaper, and props on the Klipsch. :cool:

Ahh I recognize that wallpaper! That's old school digital blasphemy:)

I'll get some updated pics (Ultra's and PC-60) up tomorrow:D

Originally posted by cornelious0_0
Woot, go Dungeon Siege!!! And the Matrix rox. :D I love that Sentinel. :)

Heh, at first I thought it was some kind of screwed up octopus, and I was thinking "Man, what is this guy doing with some screwed up octopus model?" Then I saw your post and I realized it was a sentinel, and I was thinking "Man, where did this guy get that sentinel model?" :D

Originally posted by phasmatis_nox
Heh, at first I thought it was some kind of screwed up octopus, and I was thinking "Man, what is this guy doing with some screwed up octopus model?" Then I saw your post and I realized it was a sentinel, and I was thinking "Man, where did this guy get that sentinel model?" :D

Yeah i know.....me wants. :D

Originally posted by phasmatis_nox

It's made by McFarlane Toys. I got mine at a Software Etc store. Also available at Game Stop. Gave $24.99 for it.

Originally posted by RW2112
It's made by McFarlane Toys. I got mine at a Software Etc store. Also available at Game Stop. Gave $24.99 for it.

Cool beans, maybe I'll have to start looking around for new places to blow my cash. I've actually got a store here in town that last time I checked, had a whole shitload of 7-12 inch tall figures from Final Fantasy and shit.....I think I'm gonna have to make another trip down there and see what I've got room for. ;)

Nice setups guys, keep 'em comin'.....'soon as I get a new digicam I'll get some new shots of mine with my new case and everything all setup.

Yeah, they also have the APU used by the humans down there as well. I just had to have that Sentinel though. It scared the crud out of my wife the first time I showed it to her...:p

Rather old pic:
whereyourock.jpg

Changes since then: wires not nearly as cluttered, dev box removed (loaned my friend the vid card), Zip100 gone, extra AT keyboard gone, Altec Lansing speakers replaced by Logitech Z-640s, game boxes gone, Ikea coffee table cleaned up, shoebox gone, LEDs in Antec Sonata all changed to UV :cool:

Originally posted by Mexicorn

Desk.JPG

Wow, i miss my old toshiba cable modem. That thing was reliable. I really hated Comcast once they switched me over to some shity RCA modem.......... just to "make sure" it was not my modem disconnecting me (which it was'nt).

The good old days! Anyway, a little culuttered, but NICE desk. Wonderful color wood (or fake wood, no diffrence to me).

This is my desk with all my workstations and my gaming rig on it....
workstations.jpg

On the left is a dual 600Mhz box with 512Mb ram, running FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE, and my main workstation. The box with the cool case is the gaming rig, box specs in sig, then the next monitor is from my FreeBSD 'server' for the house...does dhcp/dns/http/ lots of other stuff, then the last box is a testing box, currently has slackware on it, but its hooked to one of my kvm's that runs all the other computers up on that shelf
I have some other images up at http://images.pyrospheric.net

DCP_0003.jpg

The desk, with lights off.

DCP_0004.jpg

Closeup with flash.

New additions are the Hercules Prophetview 920pro DVI and the Xbox-controller (modified to USB of course).

knaSen,

Is your mouse on a piece of glass/plastic? Wouldn't you run into problems with the optical lens???

Kinda funny how you switched your "wasd" keys to white :p. Did you take those from a different keyboard? :D

Not your average dell... its been gutted, with new parts added.
Thinking about modding it one of these days if I have time...
system1.JPG

system2.JPG

My secondary SFF system that I put into my dresser/closet.

Originally posted by viper11885
knaSen,

Is your mouse on a piece of glass/plastic? Wouldn't you run into problems with the optical lens???

Kinda funny how you switched your "wasd" keys to white :p. Did you take those from a different keyboard? :D

it's just a transparent mouse pad, you see them all the time. i use one from voyeurmods.com

Back