Post your Workstation 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking that power strip off of THE MIDDLE OF THE WALL will go a long way.

Also lighting is what makes a room and you have none of it. Go grab a 4' Halogen Track light kit from the depot. Power efficiency < Nice Warm Lighting.

1 working power outlet in the room within range of the desk.

When I said nothing short of new drywall (And me getting off my ass and rewiring a rented house (HAH. ) ) was the only thing that would make it seriously better, I mean it bahahah

LOCO LAPTOP, Hard at work....

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

Yes, my room is a mess. But working on 9 computers and 5 tv's will do that in a 12x13 room.

BFG... Too bad they went under. I really liked their cards. I've had two or three of them. Still have that same poster, not on a wall obviously... Good luck with your "i have too many computers" problem... LOL

as well as eyefinity with 4 portrait monitors .... i bet the bezels kill it...

more workstations, less bickering :p

Could use a dust buster up in there, but hey, you have gun shows to go to, so pass granted. I'm moving to Ilinois. The closest I will be able to get to a gun show is WalMart.

At home again! :D
got a S&W Sigma .40 and a Taurus PT101 .40,some JHP and a few FMJ.

Shot 200 rounds out of each :p

BTW love my g500 and g13 and g110...

5jusyc.jpg

Setup-4.jpg

Setup-1.jpg

from a 30' to a 46' now....:D...Sorry about the mobile pic!...Will post better next time...---v
photo2.jpg

At first, all looked normal, then I recognized the FT02, the BWU KB, and :eek:, that's a big monitor, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back