Post your Workstation 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lzkmr6hK8X1r2tz9uo1_500.jpg

I'm testing these 2 out while I build up to a 3 monitor setup inspired by this:
tumblr_lzgqj5s5iE1r2tz9uo1_500.jpg

And this is my home setup:
tumblr_lzkn3fqZeA1r2tz9uo1_500.jpg

btw I lurk often, and this is my first post :)

CHEAP GALANT ALERT!

IKEA in West Covina California has this Birch Galant Display unit for sale in the 'As-Is' section of the store! Cant beat the price! This includes the half round end piece, and A-Legs. Someone pick this up!! Only has a couple minor scuffs, nothing bad!

aw what the hell, i was just there last week and dropped $150 for my tiny hyttan table build :(

I agree on the AK lol, was headed to the range so I got a picture,

not sure if anyone recognized the shotgun, Spas 12 ;) like from Jurassic park lol

lol. I know nothing about guns. All I know is that they make a loud bang and I don't want to be on the receiving end of one.

amazing setup dude, not only teh computers but the pad is nice, love the brick and the keyboard and the clock....amazing

imagine if you bought 1 less AR and spent that on computer desk / chair... the back pain must be epic with that chair ;)

hell you could have probably got a nice shelf also ...

I love my IKEA desk! and my shelves...work for now lol
as the the chair, it is actually pretty comparable, got it from my dads old recruiting office when he retired, I've been through a few normal black plastic one's and they break
one of these days will invest in a solid new chair lol

wiregen - interesting angle with the PLP. do you notice a difference in neck strain looking downward instead of straight on?

I am sorry but I really don't like that picture with guns.... what does it represent?

It's guns likes those and young men's blood that gave you the right to view this forum. Semper Fidelis

Nah, the thing is when people on here post pictures of their workstations or whatever else, they tend to throw in gun to make their e-peen bigger. It doesn't, in fact it shows how they are trying to over compensate. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back