Post your workstation 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA140137.jpg

PA140138.jpg

PA140139.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Nice. Those Vega ve-5c's were my favorite speaker until [URL="http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-20005175-47.html"]the Dayton B652's[/URL].. For $30 a pair you should check them out.

[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/F12Bwth2/IMG_8168.jpg][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/F12Bwth2/th_IMG_8168.jpg[/URL]

Last edited:
:) thanks guys

Yeah those VE5's are amazingly good and work really well for nearfield. Not sure if you can get Dayton's here in the UK.

As for the keyboard, what's wrong with it? :p

Very nice. Whats up with your GUI? I dig it.

What about that? It's just plain Windows 7 with Foobar, Firefox, Irssi through Putty and utorrent in those screens :)

Good idea for getting the Case of the floor. Simple, yet effective.:cool:

Yeah, I made that stand with my own hands in 15 minutes. I'm not a carpenter or anything so it's just 3 pieces of wood put together.

More cable management is needed.

I feel you on that, feels as though I have wires up my ass in here.

I have had little time, today was my first day off in over a month. Fortunately, that allowed me to buy a crapload of stuff with all the overtime lol.

Electronics bought in last month and a half:

PN58C7000 58" 3d Samsung plasma (First one had a dead pixel, breaking in the new one now)
Playseat Evolution LE
Logitech G27 wheel
Logitech Z-5500 speakers
TV stand
Corsair 600T case
HP 30" LCD ZR30W
LG Blu-ray burner

img0934ap.jpg
img0938q.jpg

img0939g.jpg

I feel you on that, feels as though I have wires up my ass in here.

I have had little time, today was my first day off in over a month. Fortunately, that allowed me to buy a crapload of stuff with all the overtime lol.

Electronics bought in last month and a half:

PN58C7000 58" 3d Samsung plasma (First one had a dead pixel, breaking in the new one now)
Playseat Evolution LE
Logitech G27 wheel
Logitech Z-5500 speakers
TV stand
Corsair 600T case
HP 30" LCD ZR30W
LG Blu-ray burner

img0938q.jpg

How the hell are you holding up that radiator??????????:confused:

My rig has been hooked up to this for the last month. I need to get another monitor and videocard for my other PC so i can dont have to move this one back and forth to the desk so I can play an FPS.
IMG_8464.jpg

IMG_8469.jpg

Damn that is sweet sethmo. You don't need another monitor, you need three of them hooked up to that :).

Did you remove the pedals from the housing and mount them to the aluminum frame or something? Kinda hard to see, but that's badass if you did.

How you like that game pad? Been thinking of those for a little bit now.

I kind of like it now after I've used it for a few months. I only bought it because it was really cheap (29.95€), but I'm not regretting the purchase. It definitely needs some getting used to after the normal wasd. It might not have enought keys for all the games you play (I need to use all 3 profiles in Dragon Age: Origins), but it should be enough for most fps games.

Looks like something we use here in Scandinavia.

Yep, it's the SWE/FI layout with sanded keycaps :)

Unfortunately not. It's just a generic Dell OEM keyboard until Keyboard company releases the euro layouts of Filco Tenkeyless.

keyboard.jpg

Yikes, you have no letters! How do you type words?! lol just kidding.;) Couldn't resist.

Damn that is sweet sethmo. You don't need another monitor, you need three of them hooked up to that :).

Did you remove the pedals from the housing and mount them to the aluminum frame or something? Kinda hard to see, but that's badass if you did.

Yes, stock G25 pedals. There are already threaded holes in each pedal for mounting. I just took them out of the case and mounted them inverted :)
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f39/sethmo38/Randoms/IMG_8468.jpg

Have swing out trays for KB and mouse. It would be dope.
I plan on adding a keyboard tray, just not sure how yet. Definitely has to swing out so I can get in/out.

I really need another monitor to match the black one. The silver one is a total eyesore. Anyways, finished my new built a few days ago, took some pictures:

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

and for good measure:

IMG_1032.jpg

:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back