• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKie, love the setup.

Where did you get that "mini" table/desk? Looks to be part of a bookshelf set.
 
The bookshelf and small table are part of a desk set I have part of the desk in one of the pictures . I bought it at the local Office depot
 
My other monitor arrived tonight

DSC00505.jpg
 
aww, epic jealousy to McKie for that tri-monitor setup. Nice weapon choice too - always liked the FAMAS.
 
Thanks to all for the complements.

The pictures don't t do it justice though. You would need to sit down in front of it to really get the magnitude of just how big this is. If I run a tape measure across the length of it following the angle of the monitors. it's close to 6 feet long viewing surface. A strait measurement from end to end is 5 foot 6 inches.

My hope is that ATI will come out with some new drivers that will support Crossfire with Eyefinity for these 2 5870 cards I have. right now It's my understanding crossfire only woks on the 5970.

I have only had a chance to play a little MW2. and 4x AA is playable but I do notice a performance loss but it is playable at that setting.
 
That's the Galant with a couple extensions.

I think there was a discussion a couple pages ago or in the Ikea thread about it.

I know what desk that is, I have one in a similar configuration. I was asking about the pictures above it :)
 
I downloaded my Promo copy of the dx11 Dirt 2 . I took a couple of videos with my crappy camera. I had to have my 13 year old daughter play while I shot the video. but you get the Idea. this game renders perfect with 3 monitors. played at 2xaa with high settings.

Hope this works Videos Here
 
That looks nice. Although you should teach your daughter the value of braking before she turns 16. :p
 
very cool, thanks for sharing. I was thinking the whole time that you had funny taste in hats before I realized it wasn't you in the video.
 
I have to admit, your daughter may drive better than me (in a game... right? :p), McKie. Very cool display of eyefinity.
 
After watching it again . I noticed the Christmas tree bobble head on the dash. And I thought to myself. How fitting the Santa hat was.
 
Just made some updates to my workstation @ work.
Went from this...
1-1.jpg


To this:
-1.jpg


My external HDD was moved behind my mStand -- and I've upgraded to an iPod Touch as well.

Swapped out my Dell 2009W for my Dell 3007WFP-HC :cool:
 
Last edited:
I downloaded my Promo copy of the dx11 Dirt 2 . I took a couple of videos with my crappy camera. I had to have my 13 year old daughter play while I shot the video. but you get the Idea. this game renders perfect with 3 monitors. played at 2xaa with high settings.

Hope this works Videos Here

I hate you. :mad:
 
i never understand why people put their screen in the middle of a l shape desk? ur neck must start to hurt. other then that, great workstation! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top