Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/\ i agree with the both of you but there are some people around this thread who believe vodka is for boys and not real men. :p

Workstation080709.jpg

I don't care about the cords like I used to. This is 100% functional and as long the cords out of my leg space... I'm happy.

mind the crappy camera.. my waterproof one for fishing and it sucks indoors (useless flash)

imgp3564.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/HYPERI0N/PC/Workstation080709.jpg[/IMG*]

I don't care about the cords like I used to. This is 100% functional and as long the cords out of my leg space... I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

Great wallpaper, can you share it ? :rolleyes:

Love the random iPhone photo at the end...

I cant stand people who dont use cases on their iPhones and let it get scratched up, seriously I have never had an expensive phone I didnt have a case and screen protector on. I dont know why but you made a huge investment in a phone not to keep it in good condition because god knows that if you screw that up your going to pay at least double for another.

the screen isnt scratched at all idk y it looks like it in the pic. And its not really a huge investment and the only iphone ive seen with scratches on the screen is my friends.

p1010008fuc.jpg

Desktop is a hackintosh. My side display needs another video card to work, left my spare 8600GT at school.

you have some nice stuff, but where do your legs go? why don't you use one of the sides of the desk like it is intended? that looks most uncomfortable

you have some nice stuff, but where do your legs go? why don't you use one of the sides of the desk like it is intended? that looks most uncomfortable

See, I have the same desk and two screens, and could never use the corner of the desk for positioning, not to mention the keyboard sits on top of glass and two metal bars...which doesn't seem all that smooth.

Glad this guy makes it work.

Here is my setup:

I have 2 19" monitors and a 32" HDTV connected to my computer. I have my audio going to both a set of computer speakers for when I am working, and a receiver for when we are watching movies in the bedroom. I am hoping to do the following upgrades:

Go from dual 19" monitors to dual 22+ monitors with HDMI inputs
Purchase a dual or quad LCD Mount
Upgrade the receiver to 5.1 with HDMI audio decoding
Purchase a set of Swans M200MKII to replace my Logitech computer speakers.​

002-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

A full worklog with more images can be found here:

Last edited:

My legs are usually on the side where the batmobile/keyboard tray is, because that is where I usually do my hws and etc,
basically I sit in a twisted position, but its not really a completely twisted position, since I usually face the left monitor, on the other hand, its not really twisted,
iono its hard to explain, but im not sitting to the point where I'm completely uncomfortable, and I never have my legs directly in front of the computer,

it works.

My legs are usually on the side where the batmobile/keyboard tray is, because that is where I usually do my hws and etc,
basically I sit in a twisted position, but its not really a completely twisted position, since I usually face the left monitor, on the other hand, its not really twisted,
iono its hard to explain, but im not sitting to the point where I'm completely uncomfortable, and I never have my legs directly in front of the computer,

it works.

why not have screens on one side and leave other side open for hw and other stuff? :confused:

why not have screens on one side and leave other side open for hw and other stuff? :confused:

because only the center, has a piece of metal under the glass that my monitor stand can grip on, whereas on the sides its only glass.

Those "angled" pics like FusionXP's first shot always make me think of the bad guy's hangout (Joker, Penguin, Riddler) in the old Batman TV series. BAM! POW!! ZOWIE!!! :p

Man.. it saddens me how badly I suck at taking pictures but here you go.. Excuse the cable wasnt thinking...

IMG_1362.jpg

Totally off topic but my moms 2010 Camaro is the same color (Red Jewel Tint Coat) with the gray racing and hockey stripes =) . That pic just made me smile lol.

Ok resume posting

Here's my daily "work" set-up now. I'm trying to find a smaller desk so I can position my speakers better but so far I've had no luck. Sounds great but I definitely wish my room were bigger. :eek: Sadly the 42" Westinghouse has again, gone back home with my sister. 24" seems so small. :(

Grills on:

DSC_3954.jpg

Grills off:

Untitled_Panorama4.jpg

Yeah, she didn't have it hooked up so she was letting me use it but her house is finally cleaned up so I sent it back home with her.

Here's my daily "work" set-up now. I'm trying to find a smaller desk so I can position my speakers better but so far I've had no luck. Sounds great but I definitely wish my room were bigger. :eek: Sadly the 42" Westinghouse has again, gone back home with my sister. 24" seems so small. :(

if you have a ikea near by you should check them. they have some small ones that are nice and simple plus cheap.

My four workstation setup in one room! My RC monster truck work area, my main gaming rig, my work laptop and my girlfriends desk and laptop

work1.jpg

work2.jpg

work3.jpg

Nice setup and few wires for so many rigs in the room. What is that blue print of on your wall and where did you get it from?
Still nice setup for both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back