Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine :

DSCF1068.jpg

DSCF1069.jpg

DSCF1071.jpg

DSCF1070.jpg

Ugly cable mess... I'll have to do something about that!

Last edited:
Not sure what happened to my previous photos. Here's my setup today.

img0424tea.jpg

img0525n.jpg

Hey Pkirk618. Is that a 225BW you have vertical? If it is, how did you flip it? Did you just flip it and leave the back cover off?

Hey Pkirk618. Is that a 225BW you have vertical? If it is, how did you flip it? Did you just flip it and leave the back cover off?

it flipped and held by two screws on top. A lip keeps the monitor and stand from joining like they were in landscape but the two screws works incredibly well. So yeah, it's a 225bw--and I love this monitor. Looking for another one maybe to put on the other side.

wow, what res is that monitor? looks like 1280x1024. Your 260 is overkill for that! (if so).

Cant believe in fit in that case though, haha.

it flipped and held by two screws on top. A lip keeps the monitor and stand from joining like they were in landscape but the two screws works incredibly well. So yeah, it's a 225bw--and I love this monitor. Looking for another one maybe to put on the other side.
I got an Ergotron Neo-Flex stand for my 225BW because the included stand sucked, and it works so much better plus it has rotation.

Now I'm looking for a good deal on a bigger monitor (24"-30") to replace the 225BW, since I only have room for one monitor on my desk. :(

Looks like we have the same phone too. :D

eab16hatchie

First time seeing a person in a Workstation photos, nice too see you like to stand out.

That is a kick ass setup man :)

FinalAura,
sweet room mate, really enjoy the lighting in there i bet aswell as the comfy couch.

thanx for the compliments guys...

i do alot of pc repair work on the side... so that is my secondary keyboard to work on other computers while not having to unplug anything from my box

i have 2 video cables running to the westy so i can just switch inputs to switch back and forth from one computer to the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back