Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4433-1.jpg

So, you were deployed four times?
 
No, I was never in the service. It was my fall back plan if I didn't get into a college I wanted to go to, but I ended up getting into the school I wanted and got a great job offer after graduation. Looking back I still kind of wish I enlisted, but I am really happy where I am now.
 
^^^ def is a ruger plus an AR mabye a 700 and some movied out shotty...mosburg or a remmy?
 
I noticed from gaming I am a sniper rifle addict, I just LOVE sniper rifles. Anyone know any websites that blogs/talks about new/awesome rifles? Googled up "sniper rifle" but got some pretty crappy sales websites...
 
Its actually a rock Island 1911a1. I have a few other hand guns around as well, but thats a discussion for the "off topic" section of these forums.

Lets get on with the workstations :)
 
AR-15 FTW...... funnest gun there is to shoot IMO. Also liked your workstation northerner. I need a big desk like that.
 
That bookcase is actually a part of the desk itself, Staples still has them too! You can get Black or Silver desk with attached shelving. It's funny cause I was just in Staples tonight and saw that desk still standing there. :D:D
 
Yeah, now that I look at it again I was wrong. I love my Zline L-Desk too much to get it, but I've always wanted the bookcase.
 
Well its 2/3 of the way there. Probably tmw I may finish the other side :D

2 24 inch pmva soyo's, and 1 37 inch westinghouse. The soyo's are mounted onto the sides of my jerker desk with monorprice mounts, $12 each :D. I drilled 2 extra holes in the monoprice mounts to make sure it would be more stable and lined the holes up with the holes in the jerker arms :)

DSCF0231.jpg

DSCF0232.jpg

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF0234.jpg


props to quique55 to mount it onto the jerker arms by drilling additional holes ;) :p :D
 
It looks like the same desk shows up at the top of this page...
photos_img2_09039866.jpg


Looking towards the TV and sound system...
photos_img2_09039869.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top