Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Nevermind, your post addressed it.

Tons, nice Ikea setup. You made a monitor shelf just like mine. What size legs did you end up with for it? I think mine are the 6", but I am thinking of dropping down to the short ones.

I have the 6" ones. I thought they would be too tall but my speaker fits perfectly on top of my DVD player. And the Lowenbrau is a mirror poster. lol. Not really sure. I got it from my dad along with a bunch of other old alcohol and liquor framed posters and mirrors.

One of the few actual "workstations" in this thread. ;)
workstation09.jpg

Here is my new updated "work" area. Just wishing that i could afford the Ikea Galant desk but its not coming anytime soon.

DSC00161.jpg

And here is where i "play" with my Martin and Fender. I am a happy camper.

DSC00170.jpg

I have a black Si, sooooooo much fun. Even if you could afford the Mugen, would you?

Just like my cases...I prefer to mod my own way ;) ...even tho it's nice.It's kind of like those gaudy pre-modded cases.

Sorry for the thread jack! Back on topic...

[H]adouken;1033760703 said:
Link to wallpaper!? Nice setup!

Google the name of it -- it should not be difficult to find in 1920 x 1200 resolution: Sci-Fi-Planets-49582

Good luck

MikeSp

lol, it looks like something from.. 1998. The wall and carpet makes it look like a crackhouse, no offense. :p

I wasn't talking about his surroundings... I was talking about his system. Although im sure your comment will make him feel warm and fuzzy inside...

New LG 30" 1080Pw/22" in portrait monitor and shelves on the sides.

img0254ggggghz5.jpg

EDIT: What the hell was wrong with my pictures? Damn Imageshack.

How is 720P on a 32"? I would love to upgrade to a 32" since my 24" is just too small but the 1080P 32"s are just way too expensive. Would it work ok for side by side Word documents and PS work?

Edit: Doh, missed the part about yours being 1080P. :eek:

How is 720P on a 32"? I would love to upgrade to a 32" since my 24" is just too small but the 1080P 32"s are just way too expensive. Would it work ok for side by side Word documents and PS work?

Edit: Doh, missed the part about yours being 1080P. :eek:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10778775

I just picked that one up last friday it was $497 then I see they jacked the price up since then. $547 still isnt bad for a 32" 1080p.

lol, it looks like something from.. 1998. The wall and carpet makes it look like a crackhouse, no offense. :p

1. I love my CRT! its well maintained and it looks good. 2. My crappy apartment has crappy carpet, and the holes in the wall are from my foot, not a drug addict.. 3. And no, Im not warm and fuzzy.

1. I love my CRT! its well maintained and it looks good. 2. My crappy apartment has crappy carpet, and the holes in the wall are from my foot, not a drug addict.. 3. And no, Im not warm and fuzzy.
College student? I can relate, I've got no money. I spent it all on my rig and my monitor.

Yamaha, nice setup, I'm loving the desk. I just got a new desk, so, I'm hoping to post new pictures. It is one of those "Z-Line" Design jobs from Staples - I just want to clean the glass first so it doesn't look bad :)

@ Pkirk618 - Love your office space! (I see i'm not the only one, lol)

im embarresed to put my workstation up with some of the rest of these computers but here you go bash as you please
P1140004.jpg

P1140006.jpg

P1140014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back