Not open for further replies.
Bonus shot of bed area.
IMG_2467.jpg

Good location for the tissue box :eek:

Could.... uhh...

...I...

...have one?

:cool:

My neck would be killing me after about ten minutes of that.

mydesktop.JPG

Here is my desktop. Yes I know the mouse pad is upside down, but I like it better that way ^^

I got to sifting through this thread again, and decided that i needed to rearange/clean my room and workstation!

here is the results:

yea i dont like the carpet either but its not like i can change it so meh..............

Let me know what you think :)

rofl. u just made me get beer up my nose ><

that would be a crazy thread hahahahha

It looks like the carpet they have in some of those houses from the 1800's at Greenfield Village.

i cant see the shaggy carpet. the picture is gone!!!! he took it out... NOOOOOO!!!!!

i cant see the shaggy carpet. the picture is gone!!!! he took it out... NOOOOOO!!!!!

It wasn't really shaggy, just...green... really.... green.

...btw, don't know why he removed it, maybe his feelings got hurt - no big deal, just the interweb... there's plenty of uglier things than green carpet...

Oh man i saw the green carpet at work and now i bring the girlfriend online to see it and its gone.. oh well at least I saved the picture at work. :)

Oh man i saw the green carpet at work and now i bring the girlfriend online to see it and its gone.. oh well at least I saved the picture at work. :)

I found it in my cache too... but I'll let someone else make the call on reposting it <-cpt. D. E. Bag:D

Bah the green carpet sure has rang up some convo hasnt it? i guess ill repost the pics, and trust me, i hate the dang green, but its all i got :(

Oh and on the other hand, the room is the front living room, and the house is about 125yrs old with the carpet being around 35-40yrs old.....

DSC01679.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

DSC01684.jpg

There feast your eyes on teh green, but some comments on the workstation would be nice also you know!

Go green - you know, to save the planet:cool:

Just joking around here, it's carpet - not that big of a deal (in typical manly voice)

you should compliment it with another area rug. You can still have a nice looking floor w/green carpeting. You just have to accent your room appropriately.

Finally set up everything. Moved back home after graduating! Now time to search for a job in this shit economic state. :(

Will clean up the wires once I feel like it!
IMG_2469.jpg

]

May I ask where you bought the lamp? I've been looking for something like that to fashion in a similar way. LED also consume far less energy than your flourescent counterparts as well.

Walmart perhaps? Nice setup.

Bah the green carpet sure has rang up some convo hasnt it? i guess ill repost the pics, and trust me, i hate the dang green, but its all i got :(

Oh and on the other hand, the room is the front living room, and the house is about 125yrs old with the carpet being around 35-40yrs old.....

There feast your eyes on teh green, but some comments on the workstation would be nice also you know!

Your workstation is fine... I love your main desk, those legs are great.

As for the carpet, if you painted the walls some other color it might take away the green shock. That's what I did with my ugly brown carpet in this 2 million year old Jack Russell infested house... just get yourself a Jack Russell and he'll help you with the carpet ;) I can loan you one of mine for a few hours, that should be a sufficient amount of time for him to work.
If it's any consolation, I like your carpet better than mine.

Your workstation is fine... I love your main desk, those legs are great.

As for the carpet, if you painted the walls some other color it might take away the green shock. That's what I did with my ugly brown carpet in this 2 million year old Jack Russell infested house... just get yourself a Jack Russell and he'll help you with the carpet ;) I can loan you one of mine for a few hours, that should be a sufficient amount of time for him to work.
If it's any consolation, I like your carpet better than mine.

hmmm... I have a jack russell... but no carpet... hmmmm:confused:

Well here is mine.

The curtians are horrible I know, but this was a free place to live right out of college. No rent. Just my bills, until things get going for me.

DSC_0019.jpg

Closer look at the shelf above :p

DSC_0020.jpg

and last but not least, the nerd corner.

DSC_0021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back