Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
dscf4663copydu4.jpg

I should have taken the pic after I took the trash out. lawl

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4554/dscf4663copydu4.jpg

I should have taken the pic after I took the trash out. lawl

hey what is that rack next to your jerker on the left? I've seen that only once before and always wanted 2 to compliment my jerker

I picked it up when I got the Jerker, used. Paid $80 for the desk, shelf, and some other shit.

I also have another, older Jerker at the old apartment. Going to get that soon.

I picked it up when I got the Jerker, used. Paid $80 for the desk, shelf, and some other shit.

I also have another, older Jerker at the old apartment. Going to get that soon.

i would have liked to get that jerker rack but with 3 jerkers i guess i can't complain :eek:

Moved them around. I saw another [H] members desk who's was just like mine, and i really loved how he had his. So, here is mine

small 15in on the left is running Linux mint w/ fluxbox, and the other 2 are vista

DSC09173.jpg
Whoo! Illu you cleaned up! Looks great guy.

My new jerker desk I just bought off of craigslist for $60.
DSCN0308.jpg

Your cat seems to be enjoying... herself.

I know, I'm suprised you don't have your glass of water around like you usually do haha

I know, I'm suprised you don't have your glass of water around like you usually do haha

oOOOoo. I don't do I..

I'm looking now.. 2 days after pics. There are 3 glasses. 1 is from this morning and has water, 1 from last night.. with water.. and a coffee mug from yesterday morning... haha

Moved them around. I saw another [H] members desk who's was just like mine, and i really loved how he had his. So, here is mine

small 15in on the left is running Linux mint w/ fluxbox, and the other 2 are vista

DSC09173.jpg

:eek:

Much much better than before. I like it. Good work man.
:D

z3r0-, what desk is that?

I'm really need an L-shaped desk for my basement and I'm trying to decide between a wooden style or glass.

Decisions, decisions.

oOOOoo. I don't do I..

I'm looking now.. 2 days after pics. There are 3 glasses. 1 is from this morning and has water, 1 from last night.. with water.. and a coffee mug from yesterday morning... haha

Srsly, them glasses of water are like your trademark lmao

every time i see a picture of macbook everyone has the same wallpaper
is the wallpaper not changeable on macbooks? ;)

that's a hackintosh dell something or other... great.

Here is my parents study. That's their new computer I recently built for them. The video card on the desk is their 8800GS, I'm currently testing out my GTX 260 since I have no working PC at the moment. :(

Just thought I'd share my entire basement w/work area and play area. Something different.

Here's my setup--added another full desktop to the left. Intel8400 @ 3.6Ghz/8800GTX to play mp w/me, usually the kids and I :). I also use that computer for watching movies though my primary computer has the blue-ray player writer..

img1359jm1.jpg

img1363nj7.jpg

img1377us5.jpg

img1372pz5.jpg

Here's my lil rig that could. I tell you, the i7 cpu is something else. Very fast and stable. I can do 4ghz and higher but I'm saving that for H20. This site helped me choose what I wanted.

img1374oc0.jpg

I share my finished basement w/the kids who play on their wii, ps3, xbox360 and there's another computer hidden in the back for mp goodness when they feel like playing on the big screen. That mitsubishi has been very good to us. High def is like nothing I've ever experienced. For DLP, it's great. You gotta try GOW2!!! :)

...and it's Christmas time here at my house so trees galore. have 6 in the house. The 8 footer is upstairs. I'm really into the holidays--and I love the fact that I made it through all those years of service to be here now. Seriously.

img1334hi5.jpg

img1378kx6.jpg

img1335sw4.jpg

img1340sh5.jpg

img1341fj5.jpg

I have two boys and they are alot of fun to play...

Newegg is selling them on the cheap :)

img1379rz5.jpg

img1382cc9.jpg

img1380uk9.jpg

img1334hi5.jpg

My E8400 does triple duty, HTPC, Gamer, Work. The Klipsch still pumping hard after 8 years, expensive back then but worth it.

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

I know where you live Pkirk. Your basement is more awesome in person.
lol:D
I've been trading hardware with Mr.55 for some time now :) since he's local. Very nice guy btw..

and actually, visits from him is part of the reason that prompted me to take some pictures and share them with [H]. I had over a ton of people for thanksgiving and they had a ball playing those guitar hero games on the big screen and complimented the area.

It's not the best I've ever seen but it's mine

...and it works :)

desktop.jpg

Made desk (Maple) and speaker stands myself. Tube amp for sweet sounding tunes (using a USB DAC). Computer has since migrated to the behind the monitor as the pump's vibrations are amplified when in the cabinet.

every time i see a picture of macbook everyone has the same wallpaper
is the wallpaper not changeable on macbooks? ;)
That's just the standard, default wallpaper for Mac's OS X. You can change wallpapers as easily with Mac as with Windows.

This is my MBP with a different wallpaper:

IMG_0659.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back