Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
My messy setup
20a6nlx.jpg

just redid some stuff on mine... cleaned up the floor... moved monitors.. added lamp.. /me nods

EDIT0 Exceeded bandwidth.. dangit.. check lower post for new pics

Dang Extreme, I liked where your mic was before :(

- Unless it wasn't picking up too well then I guess it was understandable to move it.

Grats on the blue beddings haha.

what is the bandwidth per pic at photobucket?? 3rd post after the pics someone reports they cant see them lol... like 50mb max? sigh.

i always use imageshack.. no bandwidth cap.

OCD :D. No, not really. I spend a lot of time in my bedroom both on the computer and doing other things with lady friends :)eek:...:D) so having my room clean just helps me move around and get things done without any distractions. My room used to be a mess as a kid then one day, I snapped and its been kept super clean ever since. Thank you though.

I'd like to see how clean the rest of your room is! :eek:

why would you put your tv behind your desk like that???

I have no better way of setting up right now... and ACTUALLY yeah you can see it through the bars quite nicely. The TV im selling anyway to finish my computer project. Then in a few monthes Ill buy LCD.

aigoo!!! sorry guys... so, tahts 2 photobucket accounts that i have exceeded bandwidth on this month.. here is my THIRD account...

Redid my desk.. moves some stuff, got rid of junk, redid desk wires

047.jpg

051.jpg

061.jpg

064.jpg

066.jpg

Wires.. where?
046.jpg

B/W... loving my camera right now...

056-1.jpg

haha.. it IS looped behind the transformer.. (its a transformer from 220 to 110.. i live in Korea)

If you look, it goes behind it, then up the wall.. haha

aigoo!!! sorry guys... so, tahts 2 photobucket accounts that i have exceeded bandwidth on this month.. here is my THIRD account...

Why dont you get imageshack, it doesnt have a bandwith limit. Also thats a nice clean setup you got there.

Why dont you get imageshack, it doesnt have a bandwith limit. Also thats a nice clean setup you got there.

The reason I dont use Imageshack, the pictures take forever to load compared to every other hosting site.

The reason I dont use Imageshack, the pictures take forever to load compared to every other hosting site.

I totally understand...

for images that I know will use up a lot of bandwidth I use www.mediafire.com.. unlimitied bandwidth adn space.... adn is very fast.. as fast as Photobucket if not faster.

illuminate what do you do for a living, i noticed an IBC cup (international Broadcasters Convention) are you in television graphics, my dad is and he goes every year, he is COO at chyron , perhaps you know him

illuminate what do you do for a living, i noticed an IBC cup (international Broadcasters Convention) are you in television graphics, my dad is and he goes every year, he is COO at chyron , perhaps you know him

ahhh, Cyron. Thank your Dad for making my bank account larger. One of the best stocks I've bought. I picked it up in 2005 as a recommendation from a friend at a little over a dollar.

hehe.. its actually an MBC cup.. Mission baptist church :)

I dont really know why i dont use imageschack.. photobucket is so much more convienent

Redid my desk.. moves some stuff, got rid of junk, redid desk wires

Wires.. where?

B/W... loving my camera right now...

Pictures are looking nice as well as your setup... the lighting makes the room look cozy and peaceful :cool:

My new setup in my new apartment...

Yea I know I lost an arm :cool:

Gotta love the KRK's and the Polks :D

Small chunk of my room.... Moved my computer to my room because it was too empty :/... Sadly :mad:, it still is empty...Oh well, it's updated with more of my setup.

__ __ __
2811674956_fe2a6b264a_b.jpg

Here is also a picture to cheer you guys up :)
2801436770_06e44c5445_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back