which case is this?

my home setup:

P1000454.jpg

which receiver is that?

:p

which case is this?

which receiver is that?

:p

It's a Harman Kardon AVR 146 5.1. It retails for $300, but you can get it refurbished (i.e., like new) from Harman Kardon directly on their ebay page for cheap. I've seen some go for upwards of $145, but I managed to snag one for $125.

Is the reciever actually gun-metallish or is just camera/PS effects? I could only find a silver one, but man does that effect look wicked sick!

Here's my office setup at my primary client's building. Not too much there, but I try not to spend much time there anyway...

desk-office.jpg

whats with the shitty compaq keyboard

That keyboard is awesome for gaming. It weighs about 8 tons. The keys are quiet but have great feedback. I have a similar Compaq on my server. I don't think they are actually Compaq. I thought I read they were made by IBM somewhere.

I have a new keyboard and mouse (MX3200/MX600). I really like both of them. Makes everything look sophisticated and contemporary.

myroom062108qg8.png

P4rD0nM3

I'm sure this has been asked before, but info on the desk?

Looks like two Ikea desks merged together. :p

Nice wallpaper JacobC1983 - I have the same on my machine...........

How is that GTX 280 working out? Damn technology, my 9800GX2's have been de-throned...........*cry's*

its not that big of a difference from the gx2, I wouldn't waste your money and pick one up quite yet.. its a step up from my 9800gtx, and I am a major single GPU fan

06270811551yp6.jpg

Removed some of the bins, monitor, and the P3, table usually is a mess as I just throw my shit on it

06270811561ij7.jpg

put the tower on ym desk, everything else is the same

06270811591qb3.jpg

The new TV stand, and the wire shelf

06270812001ak1.jpg

new router and switch (well new to me for the switch, thank you ebay) D-Link 4500 and Dell Power Connect 2024 (unmanaged)

06270812002ti9.jpg

New TV stand is pretty cool plenty of shelving, and has a built in ipod dock that I can connect to a receiver, tv, or usb to my PC which is pretty cool, except that I do not have an ipod currently, but will soon.

06270812003xu3.jpg

My P3 and monitor got moved to here, along with some bins of junk, and my old gaming box I'm in the process of turning into a dvr

06270812011bk1.jpg

ah the biggest change, got rid of the other desk I had and replaced it with a nice leather loveseat, its so comfortable

06270812012sy9.jpg

last but not least, got rid of the wardrobe replaced with a nice IKEA Malm

~ Bill Money (aka Hyde)

Nice setup. I have a quick question (out of curiousity) - do you work for Microsoft?

Nope. I've done some work for them in the past, but they're not one of my clients currently. I wouldn't immediately turn down an offer though.

This is my office in Boulder, CO.

R

Wow, what are the specs and purposes for all the PC's

the antec 900 is a quad core q6600 and is just my workstation - oc to 2.8ghz, 4gb ram
the 3 shuttles are all dual core 2.0ghz boxes that i use as servers
they all run server 2003 and one is active directory, one is a mail server, and one is a website
the macbook is for school-2.2ghs 2gb ram 120gb hd
and the dell is for work - dont know whats in it lol

Lol @ active directory server for a handful of computers. are you using it as a learning tool?

well in a few posts above I talked about having the Tower On the desk, I jsut kicked myslef in the a** because if I put mine on my desk it looks too messy, with the amount of wires I have its already bad but, here is my updated set up.

IMG_0001.jpg

my new SteelSeries mousepad Autographed by Miou from Pro-Gaming Team SK. (won it on eBAY) :D
IMG_0008-1.jpg

b4 someone asks why I have a speaker shild missing, its becauise I can't find it...:mad:

IMG_0003-1.jpg

and my 37" Visio and 10" Polk Audio sub

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

the cs team SK?

your hardwood floor looks as bad as mine. i tried a roomba. dont bother unless you want to reprogram it to chase the cat or something.

postyerworkstation.jpg

its temporary while im redecorating my computer room. it used to be my music studio desk, the space under the monitor was where the music keyboard was.

music studio got moved to another room.
that big knob is the volume control for that preamp which is on top of the speaker at the moment :) built in to an old removable drive thing

preamp is chipamp.com "kookaburra"

your hardwood floor looks as bad as mine. i tried a roomba. dont bother unless you want to reprogram it to chase the cat or something.
My ranch house had 50 year old original hardwoods. They were beautiful, but my wheelchair really did some damage to the finish. When I bought my loft, I had to special order a unit with a scored concrete floor instead of the standard hardwoods. I can drop an anvil on the floor and not cause a scratch. :p

lol ^^^^ ill second that (DM owner here) SP plastic junk...cool setup thought..except the ghetto monitor stand.

My ranch house had 50 year old original hardwoods. They were beautiful, but my wheelchair really did some damage to the finish. When I bought my loft, I had to special order a unit with a scored concrete floor instead of the standard hardwoods. I can drop an anvil on the floor and not cause a scratch. :p

mind if I test a jackhammer on it? :p I apologize for the post oozing in sarcasm. :D

Here is my old computer (Silver and Black, matched them all with different brands of different component, still love the look of it) :

DSC00968_resize_resize.JPG

DSC00967_resize_resize.JPG

DSC00966_resize_resize.JPG

DSC00969_resize_resize.JPG

My current computer:

DSC00251_resize_resize.JPG

DSC00250_resize_resize.JPG

DSC00249_resize_resize.JPG

DSC00235_resize_resize.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back