• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsc01586py8.jpg

Other side of the walls have nvidia posters (don't only own ATI ones) :D

office4.jpg


I have that same exact desk, I'm going to be setting it up like that this weekend, I feel that if I do that, it'll somewhat help with the dust and crap that I get into/on my case.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^
like the lights on the jerker shelf. those wired or on batteries?
 
46" XBR4

HSU Research sub and yes, ...it rattles the windows upstairs when watching movies (and I have it calibrated with a sound meter, so I am not getting all carried away with the bass). :D
 
Rattles the windows, jeeze. If I had a sub like that, my neighbors would throw rocks at my windows and hollar at me to turn it down :). Come to think of it, that sub is almost as big as my TV! :eek:
 
thanks
cant seem to find it on the ikea website.
is the fredrick the replacement of it?

if it is thats bad becaue i have a 22 inch monitor and this can only hold a 19 incher
 
Dont buy into the desk specs, the desk can hold multiple monitors just fine. I wouldn't worry about it.

It is a very solid desk.

Maybe they meant 19" CRT? If thats the case, then it could hold a number of LCDs.
 
wow that desk is sexy... holy jesus, amazing looking setup

however that G11 should be painted black... ruins the setting
 
board2death986: You're exactly 2 months older then me. How do you afford all that stuff?

Nice setup btw!
 
NukeULater... that's is a very classy workstation you got there. The wall color really brings out the details of your setup. Nice.
 

Uh nope! It's called a healthy mix of a steady job, and responsible use of credit cards. Being a student my bills reduce to food, gas, car insurance and cell phone bill. School is covered through a grant, and rent is free. So my parents have a small part in that i suppose.
 
Uh nope! It's called a healthy mix of a steady job, and responsible use of credit cards. Being a student my bills reduce to food, gas, car insurance and cell phone bill. School is covered through a grant, and rent is free. So my parents have a small part in that i suppose.


Hm I work full-time(and college full time), and I live at home. So all I pay it gas/car/car insurance/cell. Maybe I should dump my girlfriend, I'd probably have more money. :p
 
don't dump your girlfriend.. its not worth it :) I just dumped mine but she was annoying

Just one time I want someone to come on here and tell the truth..

I'm 24, in graduate school, I have no job and my dad bought all this stuff:

DSC00075.jpg
 
I bought everything in my sig by myself. The trick is to work a lot and not spend any money on anything else except things you want to buy. Also my parents take care of food, gas and insurance and I have a lot of scholarships.
 
JacobC, cool dog there, and unless you're running a Celeron, your setup doesn't suck. My rig is in my sig, minus the case, and I paid for it all my self, but I just graduated high school last year and my parents have paid for food/rent etc, so w/e money I've made can usually go into stuff I want, that would be $800-something for my current 2-week old rig.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top