Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsc01586py8.jpg

Other side of the walls have nvidia posters (don't only own ATI ones) :D

office4.jpg

I have that same exact desk, I'm going to be setting it up like that this weekend, I feel that if I do that, it'll somewhat help with the dust and crap that I get into/on my case.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
like the lights on the jerker shelf. those wired or on batteries?

46" XBR4

HSU Research sub and yes, ...it rattles the windows upstairs when watching movies (and I have it calibrated with a sound meter, so I am not getting all carried away with the bass). :D

Rattles the windows, jeeze. If I had a sub like that, my neighbors would throw rocks at my windows and hollar at me to turn it down :). Come to think of it, that sub is almost as big as my TV! :eek:

thanks
cant seem to find it on the ikea website.
is the fredrick the replacement of it?

if it is thats bad becaue i have a 22 inch monitor and this can only hold a 19 incher

Dont buy into the desk specs, the desk can hold multiple monitors just fine. I wouldn't worry about it.

It is a very solid desk.

Maybe they meant 19" CRT? If thats the case, then it could hold a number of LCDs.

wow that desk is sexy... holy jesus, amazing looking setup

however that G11 should be painted black... ruins the setting

board2death986: You're exactly 2 months older then me. How do you afford all that stuff?

Nice setup btw!

NukeULater... that's is a very classy workstation you got there. The wall color really brings out the details of your setup. Nice.

Uh nope! It's called a healthy mix of a steady job, and responsible use of credit cards. Being a student my bills reduce to food, gas, car insurance and cell phone bill. School is covered through a grant, and rent is free. So my parents have a small part in that i suppose.

Uh nope! It's called a healthy mix of a steady job, and responsible use of credit cards. Being a student my bills reduce to food, gas, car insurance and cell phone bill. School is covered through a grant, and rent is free. So my parents have a small part in that i suppose.

Hm I work full-time(and college full time), and I live at home. So all I pay it gas/car/car insurance/cell. Maybe I should dump my girlfriend, I'd probably have more money. :p

don't dump your girlfriend.. its not worth it :) I just dumped mine but she was annoying

Just one time I want someone to come on here and tell the truth..

I'm 24, in graduate school, I have no job and my dad bought all this stuff:

DSC00075.jpg

I bought everything in my sig by myself. The trick is to work a lot and not spend any money on anything else except things you want to buy. Also my parents take care of food, gas and insurance and I have a lot of scholarships.

JacobC, cool dog there, and unless you're running a Celeron, your setup doesn't suck. My rig is in my sig, minus the case, and I paid for it all my self, but I just graduated high school last year and my parents have paid for food/rent etc, so w/e money I've made can usually go into stuff I want, that would be $800-something for my current 2-week old rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back