Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my small setup.
desktop-1.jpg

Thats nice. I wish I could keep my desk that clean!

Heres some new pics of my Set-up. In the next few months I'll grab a Widescreen to add on.

Picture080.jpg

yuck.. I have 3 stray cheap fitteds on the wall :/
Picture082.jpg

Picture084.jpg

HAHA...I love how people are getting all defensive when someone rags on a desk that is about 2 steps from being firewood. :p

Just built the Cube today and got the LCD today too.

It's a Samsung SyncMaster 216BW 21.6".

Cube specs are..

3600+ Brisbane @ 2.85GHz Stock Cooler 1.4v :eek:
Biostar TForce TF7025-M2
2x1GB Wintec AmpX DDR2-800
MSI NX8600GTS 256MB
Chaintech AV-710 Sound card
320GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 & 160GB WD1600JS
18x NEC Sony Optiarc SATA DVD Burner
Enermax Liberty 500w
Ultra MicroFly MX6 (Future model, it's a review sample I got).

Real peppy rig thus far even compared to my previous Core 2 setup.

The rig in the Cheiftec under the desk is some AXP 2700+ POS I threw together just to have around as a spare.

I had to replace my DVD Burner so I finally got around to taking pictures of my current setup:

714040306_bfd9994d90_b.jpg

714040358_19c2c10495_b.jpg

I'm replacing it with a Core 2 Quad setup when the price drops later this month. The new machine is built and is just waiting for the CPU for me to move my video card, HDDs and sound card over to the new machine.

heres mine

100_1412.jpg

i will be getin my new mouse soon, i broke my raz0r by rage *wall + mouse = lil peices :D*

jag0 i love the nVidia side panel

Having a larger room at uni made me forget just how small my room at home is :(

View through the door;
(yes, the metal bed on the left IS the other half of the room)

from_the_door.jpg

View from atop the bed left;

central_left.jpg

& right;

central_right.jpg

Trying to fit it all in an 18mm lens;

central.jpg

Desk stuff;

desk_surface.jpg

Stuff on the right of the desk;

right_stack.jpg

Stuff to the left of the desk;

left_equipment.jpg

Stuff to the left of that;

bed_speaker_corner.jpg

Important addition to any audio setup;

speaker_monkey.jpg

Impressive stuff eden, your folks must loooove the hydro bill :p

Sorry for the wide pic :(
panoqo8.jpg

omg lost eden your room is as small as mine!!!! we should start a small room club! :) :)

my simple workstation

p1010679vc2.jpg

from left 2nd rig aka HTPC (barton) , main rig (c2d) & spare rig (celeron)

only one pic available ATM:(

Oh nice setup! Bonus points for Back to the Future :D

...but you loose those bonus points for not having the Optimash Prime Mr. Potato Head. :p

IMGP1649.jpg

this pic was from last week.. The motherboard is now on my mobo box. and the HD is supported ona DVD casing. and not upside down. HAHA

I think the case fairy took your case and it is time for a new one.:D

Well my luck has kinda run out with LCD's
Old:
old.jpg

new:
P1020021.jpg

P1020022.jpg

P1020023.jpg

Kinda sucks but glad this CRT is amazing.

At the end of the moths I'm buying a 22" LCD. I also, up so of my hardware went from a 3700 to a X2 3800. Added a gateway laptop.

Also, added a snoring dog.
P1020025.jpg

rofl that looks like my dog (German Shepard and golden retriever) cept mine is shaved at the moment, a bit lighter and has some balck spots.

I really need to buy myself a small rack once I'm moved up to Scotland on a semi-permanent basis...

piako [H]ard|Gawd

any chance we could get a more up close pic of the rack mount? wanted to know if it was a real rack mount or just a shelf

WalWakka. your room is almost identical to mine.

Yes I do have a case for this comp as of now. Prolly should put it back in. in sitting in the garage as of now lol.

Umm I have a Lian Li 1200bplus2 sitting to the left of my room waiting my new build that im making. Will be completed end of this month. :p Decisions decisions :p

oneil said:
Impressive stuff eden, your folks must loooove the hydro bill :p
It's gonna be a bitch when I have to pay for it myself - luckily most uni accomodation includes all bills in the monthly fee, & my parents don't mind paying for this summer :)

piako said:
omg lost eden your room is as small as mine!!!! we should start a small room club!
We should!! Though I'm moving back to uni in September where I'll proabbly have a bigger room (my room last year was double the size of this at home!). I've always wanted to rack mount all of my kit, but none of it is 19" stuff unfortunately, so I may as well just buy a hi-fi shelving unit.

LogitechFreak said:
lost eden

share the wealth
I'm just a poor little student who can barely afford to buy his meals :( Closer inspection of my gear reveals that it's all rather out-dated by modern standards - I mean check my sig, I'm running 2 socket A machines & one slot A machine! Well alright so the laptop is new-ish... but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back