Post Your Workstation 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is..."Dayum, I hope your electric bill is included!!" Ha!

Nice man...

My room. Im planning on popping in a 32" Hyundai HDTV above the CRT monitor which is what i use to run TV with my TV tuner.
room07pj3.jpg

Is that a 5.1 speaker set, Endurancevm. Nice setup, by the way; i think your bin is a bit full. ;)

EDIT: 'Just saw the speakers in your sig, never mind.

Panorama update of my workstation:
chris_room_pan.jpg

From left to right:

Olevia 537H 37" LCD HDTV
Samsung HT-DB600 Home Theater 5.1 System
Xbox 360 Elite
Xbox 360 - HD-DVD Drive
Logitech 2.1 X-230 Sound System
My Rig, Etc... (See: Sig)
Cell Phone: VZW Audiovox XV6700 PPC (Smart phone w/ Wifi)
SupCom + C&C3
WD 500GB MyBook
Creative Webcam Live
BF2+BF2142
Microsoft Zune
Logitech USB Headset
Optimus Prime 20th Anniversary Edition ^_^
Bungee Cord Office Chair (My personal favorite)
Acer 3680 14.1" Laptop w/
-Intel Celeron M 440 1.86Ghz
-2GB DDR2 533
Logitech Harmony Advanced Remote for Xbox 360
Bottle O' Goodness (AKA: Guinness)

blairellis , each computer has its job , game , photo , video , http & ftp server...
Mansize_tissue , yes it's Infinity SM150 speakers :)
Saint , well , yes , i've got a job :D
TheSandman2236 , nice setup ;)

Has been several months in the making, but I'm finally close to finished with my new media room. Still need to build the cabinet doors for the built in, and do some molding.

Just wanted to show it off!

mediaroom1.jpg

mediaroom2.jpg

mediaroom3.jpg

I posted earlier in the thread, but i've made some changes to my "work"station:D .

My old POS ATI Radeon X550 on a stack of Wheel of Time series books:

My "Home Theater":cool: (and upright bass):

Now that you have the Jerker, you need a 37'' Westy to stick under there so you can have 37 inches of 1080p pron in front of your face. ^_^

Just a reminder to stay on topic guys and try to stay away from chit chat. That's what the other forums are for.

Ive been lurking here for awhile now, just reading what people have to say, but this thread in particular has interested me for awhile. I like finding ways to make my work (tech support) easier and more efficient, and optimizing my workspace is a big part of that.

This is my primary desk, where I do most of my work. A lot of remote administration and research. I like to keep my virtual desktop organized as well, so the three monitors really help in that regard.
Desk_Front_smaller.jpg

This is a shot that shows another part of my office (there is one more computer in the office, but I never use it). This desk is close by so I can just roll over to it (why yes, I am very lazy). The terminal that is there is just a front end to a KVM that is in the work room next door. I also do a lot of work on laptops there, as you can see my XPS on top of the kvm's keyboard. Another key feature here is the coffee mug with the bucket boss liner in the foreground, always have a pencil handy.
Desk_Back_smaller.jpg

I will post some pictures of my setup in my apartment when I get home this evening.

What sizes are those Dell monitors? The middle one looks like a 24" and the others look like 20.1" widescreens.

this is some great stuff guys.... again I feel dissapointed that I only have 2 CRT's.... but oh well, I like em! :)

my main setup (I still need to put those surround sound speakers up on my walls instead of next to the front speakers)
522086964_e6648cd5cb_b.jpg

my bed / wall between my main setup and laptop station
521961628_a63149e7b9_b.jpg

my laptop station
521994029_7eda0f810b_b.jpg

my small tv / hippopotamus collection
521994031_cf6e4453c3_b.jpg

I'll post my server setup later after I re-put together my server

- PhatHippo

As I said earlier, this is my "work area" at my apartment. The monitors are Westinghouse LCM-22w2s that I couldn't pass up on Black Friday last November. The XPS1710 is my primary computer; it could also be seen in my office. The computer that appears to be falling apart is one of the file servers in the apartment (Yes there are others) that host media to the entertainment center. This one is 1.1TB of total HDD space. Not much else in the shot besides my speakers that i never use because I have a great pair of cans (not pictured). And yes, thats a wiimote, and no, I don't have a Wii.

aptsmallersa1.jpg

Model 7s, the monitors are a step up.

Just picked 'em up today. I love them. =]

nice, now u can go deaf loke ;) :D

is that a regular klipsch sub? like from there 500 watt series, or was it a sub they sell separately?

nice, now u can go deaf loke ;) :D

is that a regular klipsch sub? like from there 500 watt series, or was it a sub they sell separately?

You think I'm gonna put a Klipsch sub with paradigm speakers? :D :D :D

It's a Cerwin-Vega!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back