Post Your Speedtest 2015

4042873553.png

Home(Comcast Blast!):

Work(10gbit fiber ~ from my VDI... it was maxing out the CPU. I'll retest on my MacBook tomorrow in the office... usually it maxes out my gigabit NIC):

I live in the boonies, it's a wireless radio connection, no data cap. AT&T Cellular is wicked fast here as an alternative, but the caps are so low it's essentially useless for anything but web browsing.

Not as high as most of you but this is a huge upgrade from what I had before:

I can go up to 250/30 but 50 is more than enough for my current needs. Wish they'd allow web servers and provide static IPs though.

4044602274.png

EDIT: retested on another server and this is closer to what I get on usenet downloads and such

4044613340.png

Still waiting for that google fiber, but for now I'm okay.

Last edited:
From my homes 100/100 connection that is $35 a month. Could get 1Gb/1Gb for $65 a month but cannot justify it yet.

Average i guess for morning and days, not my max. Nights its like 15-30 down. Still don't like Comcast though.

4052105719.png

It depends on the time of day but for the most part my connection is pretty consistent. Some times I'm sitting at 100Mbps both up and down.

I love Fios!

4052723332.png

At the beginning of the year they doubled my download, but my upload actually went down 2 Mb/s. I guess I'm technically paying for the 25/5 package, but before I usually averaged 30/8. All I know is I wish I had Forethought in my neighborhood, since they offer gig fiber for $70/mo, like Google fiber.

Getting my usual advertised speeds 107/5 on Suddenlink, supposed to be getting an increase to 7.5 upload soon.

Suits me just fine, I've been getting 3-10mbps actual download speeds lately which is the fastest I have seen for me.

Paying for 50/10. Using ubnt edgerouter lite and motorola sb 6183 modem. I normally get around 60 down. I'm happy.

My wifi is dog balls. Need to rerun my cat 5 to my office to use my full 150u/d.

Back