Post your pc screen shots!

Anyone running GTAIV at good speeds got tips for increasing performance? PC in my sig, I'm getting about 40FPS (no mods) at 1920x1200 with everything on High. Just curious if between mods and the time its been out if there are workarounds to increasing performance other than lowering settings. Ultimately, I'd love 60FPS at high settings but not sure if the game is just poorly optimized?

desktop-1.jpg

Anyone running GTAIV at good speeds got tips for increasing performance? PC in my sig, I'm getting about 40FPS (no mods) at 1920x1200 with everything on High. Just curious if between mods and the time its been out if there are workarounds to increasing performance other than lowering settings. Ultimately, I'd love 60FPS at high settings but not sure if the game is just poorly optimized?

Uhhhh wtf? Try the gaming forum maybe...

How do you get google to look like that? I use stylish for firefox, I haven't found anything as simple and clean as that.

My very useful arrangement :)
The only part I wouldn't call useful is the little picture frame with the girl in it... but you know :p

screen3sd5.jpg

/\ I think there's a add-on or plug-in for ff that has 'dark google' afaik

deski.jpg

i just took a screenshot of my desktop a few min ago after i finished making my new collage
here it is!:

newdesktopgirlcollage.png

In honor of the 15th anniversary of Windows 95's release... Windows 95 at 5040x1050 :D

Before you ask; no, there are no Eyefinity drivers for Windows 95. This had to be done through virtualization.

In honor of the 15th anniversary of Windows 95's release... Windows 95 at 5040x1050 :D

*snip*

Before you ask; no, there are no Eyefinity drivers for Windows 95. This had to be done through virtualization.

So you installed 3 feet of blandness? :D

So you installed 3 feet of blandness? :D

5 feet of blandness, actually :p

Still, impressive Windows 95 didn't hang itself when I set a resolution that wide. Also impressive that Internet Explorer 4.0 rendered HardForum correctly. lol

maybe you should play Dune 2000 in eyefinity !

on a realside, that is pretty damed sweet....makes me want to throw 95 on my tablet to see what happens ;p maybe drive some people looking over my shoulder in class crazy :)

Back