• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your pc screen shots!

Quickly through this one together last night. Nothing special.

untitled.jpg


Edited


Here is the link:

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/1299/dark_day_2.html

The image is not showing up, but just choose your resolution and it should open.
 
Last edited:
Wow man, that is one of the coolest and most disturbing things I have seen. :cool: Thanks for sharing.
 
yea.... but what's going on with her left (our right) hip?
Dislocated?



...for easy access?
 
Very nice, teatime. Windows 7 desktops look nice as ever.


1360x768; look's dank on this 26" Westinghouse(especially when you're used to 19" lcds..)

edit:fixing
 
Last edited:
travis that woman's face looks like a man...fugly

you think with internet and ALL the options you could do better...unless trannies are your thing
 
travis that woman's face looks like a man...fugly

you think with internet and ALL the options you could do better...unless trannies are your thing
He must like the car a lot, because I agree with you that she is bugly.
 
travis that woman's face looks like a man...fugly

you think with internet and ALL the options you could do better...unless trannies are your thing

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That being said, I agree with you, though TBH I'm guessing he likes the car more than the girl ..

EDIT - whoops, looks like braamer beat me to it.
 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That being said, I agree with you, though TBH I'm guessing he likes the car more than the girl ..

EDIT - whoops, looks like braamer beat me to it.

right, but the car like the girl is nothing special.
 
Back
Top