Post your pc screen shots!

Here's what mine currently looks like. Wallpaper is part of a panoramic I took on my bike ride the other day, resized and cropped to 3360x1050.

*Click to view full size*​

7103dtop_5.16.09..jpg

My work desktop (custom wallpaper + Zune theme):

2dsnzuq.jpg

No icons for me, just the ones I usually use to my left hand side of the screen. I like my desktop really nice and tidy. Here's the wallpaper, in case you want to snag it :D

Installed Ubuntu as well. Gonna start using it as my main OS and just load into Windows for gaming and other tasks that are easier in Windows.

Installed Ubuntu as well. Gonna start using it as my main OS and just load into Windows for gaming and other tasks that are easier in Windows.

1. Can you share that wallpaper please?

2. I don't know if you've played with Virtual Machines and stuff before. But you should try it for the tasks that are easier in Windows.
Also, sometimes, with some games, you can play them in a VM. I'm currently playing Max Payne 2 in my Xp Vm on ubuntu 9.04 (first ss on this page)

Thats Rainmeter, with HUD.vision skin for the meters and the clock top left is the 10-foot-HUD skin also rainmeter.

Rainmeter

HUD Vision v2.0

10-foot-HUD

hope that helps, I have only set this all up today and it's very easy even customised some of the skins already.

Hey freek, you posted links to your apps, but you left out the most important lnk.......the wallpaper.......please share it.

Back