Post your pc screen shots!

jandeskfg5.jpg

whats that fish swimming on windows 7 desktop? is it moving, is it a screensaver or something? i think it looks stupid.:D

I just added a second 22" monitor...

and I just found several really nice wallpapers on Deviant Art... here.
Note: The one in the shots I posted is not included in these.

yea my current computer was having troubles with it ethernet internet connection i fixed it by turning off the windows fire wall.

Nice Picture, i am actually having issues with 7 on the one PC i have it installed on. Could be the pc though....

I'm having issues too. Gtx280 is giving me issues and windows updates blue screen the machine on restart. Some flaky networking issues as well. Eh, it's a beta though, so no biggie.

New to vista. Enjoying it. Simple an basic.
3360*1050

Holy crap, excellent wallpaper....
Here is mine: Just changed the background...best movie ever.
(Ugh. Image uploading sites are going down the drain. Imageshack blows now and Tinypic is meh and seems to resize everything)
2zgw2v9.png

i'd go crazy if my desktop looked like that. especially with that wallpaper too

yeah i think i would last 5 minutes before i just killed everything on the screen including the wall paper..... thats a lot for a desktop.I like mine clean and so it does not hurt your eyes just looking at it. When i see that desktop my eye's dont know where to start... To much going on for me:p

I just finished a simple set of red dock icons to work with the theme I got going on here... they're on my D.A. if anybody wants them :)

screen1-5.jpg

I just installed vista last night so I'm playing around with some gadgets and workin on substituting rocket dock for my task bar.

Had to censor... :D

pedosmiley2.gif

screenshot.jpg

Back