• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your pc screen shots!

shantywhite.png


Hola ... :)

how can I add this CPU info, :rolleyes:

thanx
 
Click to view full size.
Modified the samurize config posted a few pages earlier. It pulls its info from Core Temp and RivaTurner now instead of SpeedFan and the windows registry.

 
So am I the only one NOT running that Windows 7 Beta yet?

No.......I have never run a Beta for MS, and never will. I'll just wait for it to be released, and then I'll wait at least another year for all the bugs to be worked out.
 
untitled-5.jpg


Just for the crack, have not figured out a use for the 2nd monitor as of now.
 
No.......I have never run a Beta for MS, and never will. I'll just wait for it to be released, and then I'll wait at least another year for all the bugs to be worked out.

I'm running it now, and it's much faster than Vista on the same hardware. Also have to say, the install was the nicest out of any MS OS. If this is the Beta, the RTM is going to be heaven compared to Vista. :)
 
Here's a few new screens... I'm currently using mattahan's Buuf Deuce icons...

screen3qv0.jpg


The heart is not there on my desktop ;)

screen2copyal7.jpg


Some lens flare added to keep it clean enough...

screen1pp7.jpg
 
Back
Top