Post your pc screen shots!

desktop.jpg

Corrugated

Holly smokes man that background is cool.does it have a turbo in it?:cool:

yeah i was lookin at a bunch today just wanted to know what that one was.
Oh and thanks for the link.

okay i know this is a really n00b question but how do you use vista glazz???

Just install it and run it... then you should get a dialog that contains three icons, just click on the first icon and let it do it's thing... then you'll probably need to restart. Once you restart and get booted back up just run VistaGlazz again, but this time... click on the second icon and let it do it's thing. Now you should be able to use your themes.

well the wallpaper looked rigged, even though we technically dont know what it means yet (blizzard entertainment)
5a545g.jpg

Here's my latest... and I think it's my favorite to date :D

screen1-1.jpg

Nice and clean...
screen2-1.jpg

I love my icons...
screen3.jpg

I caught my Yahoo! Widgets clock mid-change...
screen4.jpg

Misc. widgets and junk...
screen5.jpg

what program are you guys using to have words at the bottom instead of icons
Rocket dock plus icon-based themes.

Here are mine. The first is my HTPC and the second is my main rig.
The wallpapers are actually stock WS wp's that are shipping in the newest DV-5 HP laptops. I snagged them from a BestBuy and photocropped the HP logos out. Ignore the white lines on the sides, they are artifacts from ms paint reszing, and I am noo lazy to cut them down...

ss3-1.jpg

ss8.jpg

Here we go... much better... just started making the icons and here's a shot with some of my widgets and junk open...

screenupdate1.jpg

And here we are all nice and clean like I like it...

screenupdate2.jpg

I've completed the black version and I'm almost done with the white... the black is uploaded to my Deviant Art, soon too will be the white.

dude thats wayy too slick, some of these desktops are nuts O.O I've grown to addicted to quicklaunch and built in windows features to seriously mess around with it.

@toobookoo, any chance I can get hardware monitoring stuff like that for windows sidebar?

I love the look of all these desktops. I suppose I have to have vista to run these desktop apps that everybody has? (aero in particular).

Which generally runs better, Rocketdock or ObjectDock? I'm currently using ObjectDock and I find extremely sluggish sometimes. Just opening a folder can sometimes take more than 20 seconds, and I'm using the rig in my sig (it's no slouch by any means). Can anyone say if RocketDock is better performance-wise?

Back