Post your pc screen shots!

my.php

my desktop, wallpaper changes like 3 times a day

Heres a shot with FF opened up along with COD/FB2K
4yadvgy.jpg

This probably should of gone in the clean desktop thread but I already posted the clean version there:p

fresh install after a format

vista business x64:

visual style is AeroX...found it at AeroXP.org

ubuntu 7.04 x64

Good Vibrations wallpaper from Customize.org
Beryl running with some transparency on the top bar

primary monitor: 17in E1705 @ 1920x1200
secondary monitor: 19in Polaroid LCD TV @ 1366x768 [running @ 1280x800....need to figure out how to force native on 7900gs go]

god i love being stared at by keeley hazell. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

six_storm - I got a psd file from online and just dragged my SS layer into the order it needs, but there's another program called ' Rumshot '.

chronic - I use AveDesk.

six_storm - I got a psd file from online and just dragged my SS layer into the order it needs, but there's another program called ' Rumshot '.

chronic - I use AveDesk.

Can you specify where you got the PSD? Thanks in advance.

I know PCLinuxOS will allow you to rotate the screen like that, but what program are you using to do that in WinXP????

yodm3d...

It's no CompizFusion but still pretty cool, and runs really smoothly on my XP machine...It mimics CF in that it gives you four functioning desktops and the cube rotation.... it doesn't rotate in all directions as Beryl or Compiz Fusion does... only from left to right or vice versa...but regardless I'm still pretty impressed...probably the best *nix type copy cat feature I've seen so far....

:D yeah i use it too, but with vista ultimate. ive been reading here, but found no need to post my desktop until now. so here they are, on my trusty dell 1800fp!!!!! (my yodm3d virtual machines)

ps. what kinda of 15 year old kid doesnt like metallica and porsches!?

Back