• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your pc screen shots!

I don't really like clutter on my desktop...very simple

desktopresize.jpg


 
did you guys know that deviantart doesn't have wallpaper access anymore? They changed the whole site. Sucks cuz thats the only place i get unique and widescreen (1920x1200) wallpapers. Does anybody know why?

edit:
Nvermind i found it. Its under customization. BUT, they took out the option where you could filter it to 1920x1200 sizes only. Making it harder to look for specific sizes.
 
Thanks, chaoscope gets most of the credit though.. ;) Three color variations for those who want them.





 
New monitor, new desktop:

afsasfomgoshto8.jpg


I was going to resize it for the people trying to view in 1024x768, and for bandwidth etc, but I think that would be pretty redundant considering :rolleyes:
 
Got a brand new widescreen monitor and setup a new theme with it, then had to get it RMA'd so I'm stuck with this damn 17". Here is the one I made for the widescreen on my old monitor:
anonymes.jpg
 
Back
Top