Post your pc screen shots!

I changed mine yesterday.

desktop.jpg

Wizard, great job on quoting that picture and now you have stretched ANOTHER page. Thanks.

Here's an update on mine, not much changed.

aaaaaaaa.jpg

Still on a Mac emulation kick...still dunno how that happened.. Just click the image below.

Back to Black....

aznpxdd said:
Wizard, great job on quoting that picture and now you have stretched ANOTHER page. Thanks.

Here's an update on mine, not much changed.

aaaaaaaa.jpg
hi i was wondering where u got the icons for ur games up there in the object dock like war3 bf etc. its really cool

feverfive said:
Still on a Mac emulation kick...still dunno how that happened.. Just click the image below.

Back to Black....

Can I please have that Moonrise wallpaper? or link it. Thank You.

J-M-E said:
Heh. Its weird to see people linking to squarespace. My brother created the company and I work for it now. Just a year ago no one knew what it was...

anyway heres my desktop

That circular thing in the corner is a winamp skin

Where did you get the icons and widgets?? That is an awesome theme you put together.

Mr. Stryker said:
Anyway, here's mine..
strykerdesktop2.png

Where did you get that graphs from? Yahoo Widgets?
Theme?

U need to come on over and help me with this crap...

Pagan Wizard said:
Where did you get the icons and widgets?? That is an awesome theme you put together.

Icons are from Avedesk

If by widgets you mean the system info on the side, its displayed using Samurize

Thanks for the comment :D

dolphumous said:
The program you use and the config. :)
I used Rainmeter and the skins called Xpert201 if you want me to email them to you I could do that.

The config is quite easy all you have to do is play with them and you'll get something like mine or something completely different.

Pm me if u want me to email you the files.
(They're freewares)

Man all these wide screen screenshots make me jealous and want a 30" Dell widescreen or 42" westinghouse really bad!

Back