• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your pc screen shots!

mybackgroundyi7.jpg
 
dolphumous said:
You have to have an account there to view it.
Huh; I just tried after logging out of my dA account, and I can view it by clicking on my image/link... Dunno what to say...
 
Bbq said:
Winamp skin, please :)

Original skin can be found here by koregraphik

All I did was edit the colour scheme so that it would go with my desk top ;)

If you want my edited version, send me a PM with your E Mail and I'll send it over to you :)
 
Heres mine!





also I have a big favor to ask, does anyone know if I could get this animated desktop on my XP SP2 machine? heres a link...

http://goneill.com/desktop.jpg

the poster said this "Well here is my new desktop: Ubuntu6.06 E17 w/animated desktop (the speaker cones move)" but i donno if I need ubuntu. can anyone help me? please? its the best background ever IMO.
 
sitheris said:
That's the Windows Vista theme

can u hook me up with a link please? i cant find it on themexp.org. i can only find another one thats blue and has a different start button
 
Phomanny said:
can u hook me up with a link please? i cant find it on themexp.org. i can only find another one thats blue and has a different start button



o_0 dude windows vista, you know the OS. You can download it from microsofts site :p
 
travis712 said:
o_0 dude windows vista, you know the OS. You can download it from microsofts site :p

i thought it was just the theme that you can use for windows xp :) to make it look like vista
 
Phomanny said:
i thought it was just the theme that you can use for windows xp :) to make it look like vista

There is a theme that can be used with windows blinds, ill PM you about it
 
theres also themes that can be used with uxtheme.dll hack i had it for a few months but thought the mac one was better so im back to a mac theme :)
 
Back
Top