• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your pc screen shots!

MattDamen said:
desktop.jpg

I dunno I like my desktop.... :)

Where did you get all thos wigets from and where did you get that beautiful wallpapper ?

Thanks :D
 
My left monitor :
Snap2LEFT.jpg


My right monitor :
Snap3RIGHT.jpg


Any questions, message me on my aim that is shown in the SS.
 
I would also like to know where you found the top vertical bar widget.
AlphexHunter said:
Where did you get all thos wigets from and where did you get that beautiful wallpapper ?

Thanks :D
 
I got a new toy to play with...Dell 2007fpw :D

click for fullsize

I am running Ubuntu 6.06, on a Dual opteron 246 system, with a viewsonic vx2025wm and the aforementioned dell 2007fpw for displays

 
draconius said:
I got a new toy to play with...Dell 2007fpw :D

click for fullsize

I am running Ubuntu 6.06, on a Dual opteron 246 system, with a viewsonic vx2025wm and the aforementioned dell 2007fpw for displays


Wallpaper please? :)
 
The wallpaper is only made for a single display, I just used GIMP to flip it, so that I could have the cool dual-monitor effect....however, here are two versions of the wallpaper





 
K1LLzone said:
here is mine


Awesome.........I do have 2 questions for you though. First...Are you willing to share the wallpaper?? And second....Are those Yahoo Widgets or did you get them somewhere else??
 
untitledvw7.jpg


Not as crazy as some of the stuff you guys have, but I like it. Any advice would be appreciated :)
 
draconius said:
The wallpaper is only made for a single display, I just used GIMP to flip it, so that I could have the cool dual-monitor effect....however, here are two versions of the wallpaper






Thanks!
 
m3ta1head said:
untitledvw7.jpg


Not as crazy as some of the stuff you guys have, but I like it. Any advice would be appreciated :)

for the love of god punch me in the face with that wall!
 
AlphexHunter said:
Where did you get all thos wigets from and where did you get that beautiful wallpapper ?

Thanks :D

That's Hong Kong! Beautiful view - tobad the harbor reeks!

Miss living there sometimes..
 
draconius said:
cool pic

damn it i want to be a rally car driver

Thats my dream in life. To be a professional rally racer for either peugot or subaru
 
Here is one I made the other night. Center of the picture I didnt make but I liked the Dragonlance theme so I adopted it.
6e45c639.jpg
 
Occidio said:
Here is one I made the other night. Center of the picture I didnt make but I liked the Dragonlance theme so I adopted it.
6e45c639.jpg
What program for the toolbars?
 
Back
Top