Post your pc screen shots!

OK, I got Windowblinds, and it looks great. I am having a pretty annoying problem with it though. While WB is running, I log into my SBC Yahoo DSL, and after a few minutes, when I click on anything on whatever page I have open, the window closes completely. I will then exit WB, and the problem goes away. Is this because I am only using an unregistered version of the program or do I have something set up wrong???

Sounds more towards your set up erm.. did you make sure you put your computer theme as standard before you applied the theme? if ye im clueless best bet try reinstalling

Windows and Buttons...........Classic Style

Color Scheme............Windows Standard

Font Size...........Normal

pagan I don't see what could be teh problem try totally reoving from PC even delete C:programfiles/Stardock/<<but that only a suggestion

ryuji said:
i forgot where i got it from... i have a collection of about 250 images i cycle through for my desktop backround... all of them various dragons :p

Care to zip them up and post them somewhere? Even if that second one is the only one I keep it'd be worth the d/l.

TIA

tazman4 said:
OMG :eek:
Link to this wallpaper please???

Yes, I know, kill the image tags... but you have to admit she deserves a second look. ;)

That's Brooke Burke. You can find the wallpaper at skins.be

Tons of high quality, high resolution walls, broken down by the womans name. Quality stuff there. Alot of hotties.

tn_Busyworkspace2.jpg

http://slackerserver.com/Busyworkspace.jpg fullsize
http://slackerserver.com/Busyworkspace2.jpg started to run out of programs to run to try and fill up desktop space

the setup:
21" sceptre widescreen 1680x1050
19" Dell Ultrasharp 1280x1024
Rig in Sig

sanj101 said:
pagan I don't see what could be teh problem try totally reoving from PC even delete C:programfiles/Stardock/<<but that only a suggestion

Pagan Wizard said:
OK, I uninstalled Windowblinds, as well as Objectdock, then reinstalled WB. I still have the same problem. I turn on the PC, open SBC Yahoo, surf the internet for no more than 5 minutes, and then I click on anything.........and the entire window closes. BTW, it doesn't matter if it is a left or right click either, when WB feels like screwing up whatever I have open....it just does it. Maybe the version of WB I DL'ed is corrupt, can someone host their version for me to DL?? I do have DSL so it won't take long for me to DL.

Nevermind, I hit File Planet and found WB ver4, I had been using ver5. Much to my dissapointment, ver4 acts the same way on my rig as ver5 did. I think that this PC is just not meant to run WB. :(

Trying to find new dock icons, but can't find anything that works as well as those...

Pagan Wizard said:
Nobody said you needed to completely get rid of it...............just clean it up a bit.

I don't really care that much, to be honest! That's why i deleted it. I was looking at it, and i was thinking to myself that its not like i have anything to brag about (computer-wise).

antok86 -

haha October Fall rocks - saw them open up for Fall Out Boy and All American Rejects last week in Buffalo been listening to them ever since!!

i fucking love trillian! all in one baby :) IM service + Mp3 player + Quick Launch + extras

Pagan Wizard said:
Nice pic, although l wasn't too happy about the fastclick popup that snuck in behind the host site.

Huh. It's just imageshack, one of the sites listed in the forum sticky for uploading pictures. I just tried it and my blocked stopped whatever it was. Is imageshack not a good hosting site to use then?

Pagan Wizard said:
Nevermind, I hit File Planet and found WB ver4, I had been using ver5. Much to my dissapointment, ver4 acts the same way on my rig as ver5 did. I think that this PC is just not meant to run WB. :(

Anyone know of a program out there that is comparable to WindowBlinds?? I would prefer not to use anything from StarDock. Please no offers to help me make WB work on my rig.......l have completely given up on WB.

sanj101 said:

OK, I decided to give the WB forums a shot to see if anyone there had ever heard of this issue. Turns out it is a very common problem with Yahoo Messenger as well as Yahoo web browsers. I had to do the "Configure WindowBlinds" and then click on "Per Application" then add every Yahoo and SBC exe file into that area. For now, this seems to have cured the problem. I am going to ride out the free trial period, and if this has cured the problem, I will buy WB.

well here is mine, resized so that its not absolutely giant, natively its running 1280 by 960 on the left screen (a 17 inch crt) and 1920 by 1440 on the main screen (a 21 inch crt). ive been too lazy to make myself a custom wallpaper for it but i will get around to it soon enough.

largescreenshotCustom.jpg

Modified version of an Anarchy Online wallpaper (converted to widescreen and logos removed)

desktop0520062mr.jpg

sitheris said:
Modified version of an Anarchy Online wallpaper (converted to widescreen and logos removed)

desktop0520062mr.jpg

what program are you using to get the windows bar and stuff all black...ive been looking for a good one..i tried style xp but that cost money n stuff...

Back