Post your pc screen shots!

deskt.jpg

Teh fiancee

Please tell me EVERYTHING your using. I love that bar on the top, I love the info it displays and I love that clock and the picture and the theme and wallpaper. Please link it all! I would love u 4 eva

Ok. The widgets are Yahoo! Weather, Picture frame (both of these come with the Widget engine) and Informer (you'll have to get that off the widget engine web site). The CursorXP theme is 'Vista', you can get it off deviantart. Oh, and the picture is of my daughter Vivian. If you want that you'll have to crop it out of the screenshot :p

I'd link it all but Im going to go play BF2. The stuff is easy to find, anyhow.

OK well I have windowblinds(free) do I need to order the pay version, is the clearness the per pixels thing? also does anybody have a link for that informer thingie?

is there like another alternative other than WinBlind that would run that trasnparent theme thing?
I admit Im a lil lazy searching this(coz I dont know if its legit or not tried google b4) but can you guys list a no. of progs that is like Windows Blind Thanks

OK so now that I have bought the pay version of windowblinds, can somebody link me to some cool skins that use the per pixel thing...the stardock site dont seem to have much.

plywood99 said:
My latest. As always very simple and clean...

lmao I was gonna put that wallpaper on my pc off of interface lift

*** edit: how do you get ur shortcuts on ur taskbar on the left side?

Hupo said:
lmao I was gonna put that wallpaper on my pc off of interface lift

*** edit: how do you get ur shortcuts on ur taskbar on the left side?

Yup, some decent wallpapers there...

For shortcuts I made a folder on my 2nd partition entitled shortcuts. Then rightclick on the taskbar and choose Toolbars/New toolbar. I also modded my "Send To" folder to point to the shortcuts folder. This way I can just rightclick a shortcut and send it to my shortcuts folder. Saves a lot of time...

Yeah. I did that too. I had a temporary folder where I would put stuff like images and scripts that I might use once and I put it in my sento menu. It's really easy to do and it's obvious if you go to your

C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\SendTo

folder and put whatever you want in your sento menu there. :cool:

Hupo,

I have my hard drive set up in two partitions, C: drive and D: drive. C partition is small and just for windows. D partition is where I store ALL of my files, games, pics, music, etc. That way when I upgrade or reinstall windows none of my files have to be replaced.

Here is step by step:

1) Create new folder on D partition. Label it "Shortcuts"
2) Rightclick taskbar and choose Toolbars/ New Toolbar.
3) In the window that pops up go to D:\Shortcuts. Click OK
4) That is it. You now should have a shortcuts toolbar on your taskbar.

boredguyatcomp said:
does anyone ever resize images for us poor people who dont have 30" monitors.

Just use Paint.net. Does an excellent job of modifying pics and it is free... ;)

plywood99 said:
Just use Paint.net. Does an excellent job of modifying pics and it is free... ;)
exactly! i think people are too lazy to do so becuase im sure they have something on their computers that will resize them.

I dont know how to make seperate partions. How much should I partition for C;/ windows files?

Hupo said:
I dont know how to make seperate partions. How much should I partition for C;/ windows files?

You don't have to partition to do it. Partitioning isn't required to do it.

I know but id like to keep my windows files and games and other files seperate

Back