• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your pc screen shots!

dolphumous said:
I'm certain he was joking.
i most certainly was...i see some people dont comprehend sarcasm..though that is the theme i have i dont prefer to crap up and slow down my pc with windowsblinds.
 
Damn nigerian :p ^^
btw how do u get that picture in widescreen? it has a widescreen one there but it only downloads the regular one!
 
boredguyatcomp said:
i dont prefer to crap up and slow down my pc with windowsblinds.

Just some info for you. Windowblinds is faster than the Windows theme manager. Doesn't require hacking a .dll file. It uses fewer resources. Looks far better too. You can gain even more resources by disabling the Windows theme service also.
 
New today.

trainLarge.jpg
 
nothing too fancy for my desktop or laptop's setups.. heres some random screen shots i found on the web server
desktop: (yea all the games are legit)
2443d2c3812425.jpg

laptop:
2443d2c2ebc641.jpg
 
ryuji said:
nothing too fancy for my desktop or laptop's setups.. heres some random screen shots i found on the web server
desktop: (yea all the games are legit)
2443d2c3812425.jpg

laptop:
2443d2c2ebc641.jpg

is that linux or some non-windows OS? also, can I have a link for that wallpaper? thanks (bottom pic)
 
Fistandantilis said:
is that linux or some non-windows OS? also, can I have a link for that wallpaper? thanks (bottom pic)
Thats linux (You can see the shell/terminal window open)
 
i forgot where i got it from... i have a collection of about 250 images i cycle through for my desktop backround... all of them various dragons :p

its gentoo running E17
 
screeeenuiiiree.jpg


EDIT: Dont mind the dell solution center, its not a dell ... used my dell xp pro disc :)
 
t33kkk said:
I’m using Miranda-IM (www.miranda-im.com) with the "TweakUI" plug-in.
It’s nothing special, especially when compared to what other people have done with their list. Im still trying to figure out how to customize the IM box and stuff..

Is Miranda-IM compatable with Yahoo Messenger??
 
Kaiga said:
Menu Open:


Desktop:


Are you using Object Dock or Windowblinds on your start menu bar, and which skin are you using?? That is awesome and I think I need this one!! :cool:
 
My new desktop wallpaper on laptop... 1680x1050
Looks pretty bad saving it with paint
desktop4hl.jpg
 
kewb0lb.jpg


The cube is elegant in its simplicity :O

Crap I forgot to open my Y'z Dock -.-

And to the above poster, that program is WindowsBlinds
 
J-M-E said:
The cube is elegant in its simplicity :O

Crap I forgot to open my Y'z Dock -.-

And to the above poster, that program is WindowsBlinds
I like the Cube too....

ubuntu-april06.jpg
 
btf1980 said:
Been a while since I posted here.

desk5yi.jpg

OMG :eek:
Link to this wallpaper please???

Yes, I know, kill the image tags... but you have to admit she deserves a second look. ;)
 
Back
Top