• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your pc screen shots!

ericlikeseatin said:
sept.jpg


somatic-ized my desktop.

how do i get my text icons circular, like that?
 
jhego - where did you get that wallpaper? Very cool, I'd love to find a copy....

Here's mine...just changed over when I moved and got the second monitor hooked up......I know it's not exactly well timed considering the past few weeks and all, but I've had this BG for a while....not exactly going for the mac look, I just like the desktop cleanliness you get with a dock.....

mydesktop.jpg
 
Ahhhh!! I think I've found a desktop I can use for a while; the VS is VERY easy on the eyes during every day use; I find myself coming back to all the time. Using--
VS: XPMC by bOse
Icons: ultramouse & MINIMUM
Wall: ??? (re-sized& sharpened colors just slightly)
Other: Avedesk, OD+ & LClock

cleanxpmc7mv.jpg
 
i was wondering if i can get a copy of this wallpaper?

feverfive said:
Ahhhh!! I think I've found a desktop I can use for a while; the VS is VERY easy on the eyes during every day use; I find myself coming back to all the time. Using--
VS: XPMC by bOse
Icons: ultramouse & MINIMUM
Wall: ??? (re-sized& sharpened colors just slightly)
Other: Avedesk, OD+ & LClock

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5049/cleanxpmc7mv.jpg[/img]
 
Bored today as I am recuperating from knee surgery. I've never done the Mac emulation thing (at least intentionally) before. Decided I want to see how the "other half" lives. biggrin.gif This is probably temporary as I'm in love w/ XPMC by bOse, but anyway......Using--
VS: Milk 3.1 by peteross
Icons: still using ultramouse by ultraman
Wallpaper: Apple Ripple by stealie33
Other: Avedesk; LClock & OD+ (sort of incomplete as I didn't feel like spending $$ for ObjectBar)

cleanchocsilvermilk0ae.jpg
 
Perfect Dark Zero

screenshot-29428.jpg


OS: OSX
Wallpaper: Joanna's Silhouette
Theme :Tiger Uno
Icons: Minium, DOCUiMUM, G5, & Misc
 
Ke0 said:
Perfect Dark Zero

http://screenshots.haque.net/screenshots/view/29428/screenshot-29428.jpg[IMG]

OS: OSX
Wallpaper: Joanna's Silhouette
Theme :Tiger Uno
Icons: Minium, DOCUiMUM, G5, & Misc[/QUOTE]
Nice, can't wait for that game.
 
Unknown-One said:
Holy mother of XP! :eek: People still use Windows NT?

How’s compatibility on that now days?

Well, I had to download drivers for the RTL8139 card. But it's also like that in 98SE.

I don't know why I put NT on that. Something different, I guess. (and holy shit, that wish came true).
 
@ Atanum141: I love your naming Scheme "New Folder New Folder(1) New Folder(2)"

;) :D
 
its a mod that was posted in the game forum a little while ago that lets you place some levels at night
 
I have seen some posts that have little tabs on the desktops, how do you do that? I really likr it but I cant figure it out.
 
Fistandantilis said:
I have seen some posts that have little tabs on the desktops, how do you do that? I really likr it but I cant figure it out.
I'm pretty sure it's Stardock's ObjectDock.
 
Xephian said:
I'm pretty sure it's Stardock's ObjectDock.

nope I got that already but post number 1407 on the page before this one feverfive has it, man I really want those tabs.
thanks for the help anyway.
 


just how i like it!, simple.. so i'm currently using a wallpaper and theme recently posted on here, i feel they go nice together :)
 
Fistandantilis said:
nope I got that already but post number 1407 on the page before this one feverfive has it, man I really want those tabs.
thanks for the help anyway.
It's ObjectDock Plus......
 
^^Yes, what lesman said....Here's my last one for a while. I hadn't planned on switching things up again, but a new VS was put out. Using--
VS: area04 by heylove (available on deviantart)
Wallpaper: "Pier"--one of the default OSX Tiger wallpapers--Google is your friend...
Icons: same mix a sbefore--they work well w/ this setup
Other: still using Avedesk, OD+ & LClock

cleanarea048jf.jpg
 
Back
Top