Post your pc screen shots!

Finally got around to patching my uxtheme.dll. Using: VS--Luna Element 4 (black) w/ the Inspirat shell style .dll in place of the default; Minimum Icons by RadE8; Avedesk; Konfabulator; Y'z Dock; Wallpaper--called "Stripey", found on Deviantart...

CLEAN

DIRTY

copied from the linux forum:

clean:

busy:

gentoo-sources 2.6.13, e17(milky) gtk theme(for firefox/gaim/etc) is industrial.

New Background. Getting used to it. Click for Full View.
PM If you want the Background -- If I get enough I'll post it to WallPaperMania

Progs: Konfabulator (1 Widget Running which is the little bar on the side. Clicking it expands a ToDo List) /GAIM/Longhorn 5023 MSStyle From DeviantArt. All Running happily on WinXPx64

Simple, Clean, Relaxed, Free.

feverfive said:
Finally got around to patching my uxtheme.dll. Using: VS--Luna Element 4 (black) w/ the Inspirat shell style .dll in place of the default; Minimum Icons by RadE8; Avedesk; Konfabulator; Y'z Dock; Wallpaper--called "Stripey", found on Deviantart...

CLEAN

DIRTY

I see t3h Pr0nZ!

Aston Shell, Wallpaper from Deviantart. Everything is animated and transparent :cool:
ss15sx.jpg

ss24of.jpg

i forgot all about aston shell, i ran it back when they were still in beta and really liked it. maybe i will try it again. it looks like they have made alot of improvements

Yeah aston is great if you take the time to set it up right. I've been running it for about 4 months now and the only problem I have had with it is that the mouse cursor will disappear after you exit some games but will come back if you right click on the desktop. The fact that it uses less resources then explorer more than makes up for that :D

Finally convinced myself to buy ObjectDock Plus (I do love the tabs). VS: LE4; wallpaper: from the Stripey Wall Pack on deviantart (sorry, can't remember the creator, & can't find a link); Also using Konfabulator & Avedesk Vertical calendar in Sysstats..

clean4bs.jpg

My desktop for the month of september, not a lot has changed other than the wallpaper and every so often i switch up visual styles.

desktop_mini.png

Fullsize

What's shown:
Miranda IM with nappi icons
Marina White Visual Style
Marina White Winamp Skin
Objectdock Icons are just called Square Icons
Samurize Config is created by me..
Wallpaper is thrown together by me, however the artwork is by Sonic on the pennyarcade.com Artist Corner forums. He friggin rocks.. he did a whole Batman related thread and this one just stood out.

feverfive said:
Finally convinced myself to buy ObjectDock Plus (I do love the tabs). VS: LE4; wallpaper: from the Stripey Wall Pack on deviantart (sorry, can't remember the creator, & can't find a link); Also using Konfabulator & Avedesk Vertical calendar in Sysstats..

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/8969/clean4bs.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
That looks really nice.

gotkilled said:
HOW DID YOU DO THAT? :cool:

Heh, i wanna know. Ithaca...Cornell, I presume. Anyway..crazy lab paper.

visual style, icons, background all somatic by david lanham.
avedesk for the icons in the upper right.
atnotes for the sticky notes program.

my advanced microbiology lab course is killing me softly.

^^ Uh, Nice Screenshot I guess.

I assume you posted in the wrong place, but why the hell is your 3400+ running at 1Ghz? Odd indeed. Have you updated all your drivers and such

/Off-Topic. Move Posts.

I edited the media center skin, changing it to a black / grey theme, object dock at the top, then a little color manip on the wallpaper so it matches my dock...

lesman said:
Well, here's mine...still mac'ed out from Flyakite OS X...the wallpaper has changed.

latemac.jpg

latemac2.jpg

latemac3.jpg

Hey , Very nice screenshots..I was wodnering where you got the mac tool bar. I had stylexp but that costs money. Bah.

ThreeCub3d said:
Hey , Very nice screenshots..I was wodnering where you got the mac tool bar. I had stylexp but that costs money. Bah.

1) Please Never qoute Pictures again. Link will suffice :)

2) The Toolbar would be an extension of FlyaKite OS. It is how it skins the bar.

3) If you mean the Dock then thats you can get for Free using ObjectDock or Y'z Dock or a like program.

Been messing around w/ my desktop quite a bit (too much) lately. Using: VS--GelXP; Avedesk (w/ Elements .png's); along w/ Konfabulator widgets as always. Oh, & ObjectDock Plus w/ the "Taped" background. Walllpaper is something I found on a backup CD of mine. I slightly modded the picture (it used to be in color, but I changed it to grayscale). I need to figure out who created the original. I'm not really happy w/ the way the desklet .png's go w/ this setup, so I'll be looking for some that are more appropriate.

help9se.jpg

Tiny said:
That bloom/blurry one is pretty neat. :)

Here is the original:
Thanks! ...oh! you were streaching a widescreen wallpaper...
Do you want me to add some bloom to the high-res version now? ;)

Edit:
Added some bloom to the widescreen version :D

And here it is letterboxed to 4:3 (1600x1200):

And here it is letterboxed to 4:3 (1600x1200) again, but adjusted to be centered between the top of the windows taskbar and the top of the screen. This may look more correct at lower resolutions like 1024x768.

And finally, letterboxed in 5:4 (1280x1024)

Yes, it's been a very boring night :rolleyes:

lesman said:
http://slackerserver.com/uploaded/macscreen.jpg

I liked the other wallpaper better *still trying to find wallpapers like that*.

I use FlyakiteOSX as well, I just wish I can drag n' drop to a recycle bin on the desktop still somewhat. I'll get used to it. =0)

Whats this "Flyakyteosx" is it askin? ok, I'll just google it thats prolly going to be the answer anyway, is it any good?

Back