• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your pc screen shots!

mydesktop3em.jpg


My new desktop, tell me what you think!

:D
 
i like the wallpaper :p

hows azureus working out for ya? last time i used it sucked too much bandwidth from my LAN and still didnt DL fast.

AMDXPCottonFire22 said:
mydesktop3em.jpg


My new desktop, tell me what you think!

:D
 
chronic9 said:
i like the wallpaper :p

hows azureus working out for ya? last time i used it sucked too much bandwidth from my LAN and still didnt DL fast.








I don't use it that much, only when I cant get a demo or patch when it first comes out. It works well I guess. I usually get my connection on DL's 550Kb's and my upload is about 48 KB/s

Do you like your 2001 fp?
 
here's what i'm looking at this hot saturday afternoon in philadelphia:

dirty

jun1.jpg


clean

jun2.jpg


has anyone been to the Great Wall? i hear it is quite remarkable to see it in person; this pictures captures, i feel, its essense.
 
very much. i havent had a SINGLE problem with it yet *knocks on wood*. iam thinking of buying another 2001fp and makeing a dual screen setup, dont know if i'll have much use for it though.

AMDXPCottonFire22 said:
I don't use it that much, only when I cant get a demo or patch when it first comes out. It works well I guess. I usually get my connection on DL's 550Kb's and my upload is about 48 KB/s

Do you like your 2001 fp?
 
whered you get the"unmount IPOD" icon/ code?


ericlikeseatin said:
here's what i'm looking at this hot saturday afternoon in philadelphia:

dirty

http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/es265/jun1.jpg

clean

[url]http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/es265/jun2.jpg[/url][

has anyone been to the Great Wall? i hear it is quite remarkable to see it in person; this pictures captures, i feel, its essense.[/QUOTE]
 
^^^ what did you use to get that look, especially the file - help menu's in the taskbar?

everyone should explain what they use, link to thier wallpaper or something... so we dont have to ask questions like "where, what, how"
 
Spleeze said:
^^^ what did you use to get that look, especially the file - help menu's in the taskbar?

everyone should explain what they use, link to thier wallpaper or something... so we dont have to ask questions like "where, what, how"
I will certainly help you out, but what you're talking about is what PM's are for! ;) So, expect a PM soon!
 
how can i change the default image of folders and .txt files? i know i have to edit some big .dll file which contains all of the .ico images. or is there a program that can do it for me?
 
chronic9 said:
how can i change the default image of folders and .txt files? i know i have to edit some big .dll file which contains all of the .ico images. or is there a program that can do it for me?

A free program called ResourceHacker will allow you to read and edit .dll files.
But I must ask...what the hell does this have to do with screenshots?
 
he wants something like iconpackager, something to change the look of all his system icons
 
Back
Top