Post your pc screen shots!

It says the trial is up and everytime I boot up the skin gets set to some crappy colered windows 98 skin... ==/ I kind of want a mac skin right about now though.

SWEETDESKTOP.JPG

:)

Thoughts?

P.S.

Rest of you trying to DL the BF1942 demo, use a torrent its hella lot faster!

Pear PC ran... okay. Not as fast as I would have liked, and a little choppy at times, but not too bad.

I havent played with it in a long time (if you look at the date in Windows or Linux in my screenie you'll see how long) so I dont know about any recent releases. More of an "I actually got it to work" thing than actually using it productively. :)

isn't the whole point of this thread to show people what kind of applications you are running and what visual styles/themes/wallpapers/icons you have on your desktop? i see a lot of great applications in the screenshots here, but i have absolutely no idea what they are. if you look at the screenshots on deviantart, almost every one of them has all this information so someone could easily go download something they see and try it out.

can we start doing this please?

darktiger: what is that weather widget you have above the horizontal calendar on that last screenshot?

cowgod said:
isn't the whole point of this thread to show people what kind of applications you are running and what visual styles/themes/wallpapers/icons you have on your desktop? i see a lot of great applications in the screenshots here, but i have absolutely no idea what they are. if you look at the screenshots on deviantart, almost every one of them has all this information so someone could easily go download something they see and try it out.

can we start doing this please?

darktiger: what is that weather widget you have above the horizontal calendar on that last screenshot?
No that's not the point of ths thread, it's simply to post your PC Screen shots...if you want something from someone, like links or info, PM them and do it. ;)

Spare-Flair said:
desktopportrait2pz.jpg

Running portrait mode on LCD for awhile. It's normally much cleaner as the object docks hide themselves (I have ones on 2 sides) but I wanted to show them.

Where did you get this image? Would it look good in regular 12 x 10?

Just started messing around with flyakite 2. Much much better than the original. Haven't decided if I'm going to just just the launcher bar, or launcher bar + taskbar, or what:

06052005.JPG

I think its funny the Girls list is at the bottom and has the least amount of people. :p :D

yah, all of the girls are in my WNEC list (my college). The girls list is just the list of people I keep in touch with outside of college (people I still talk to from highschool etc).

how do people stand using the aim client from aol? that add would drive me crazy, and the whole interface is just blargh. why not use GAIM or trillian (my fav. tons of skins and plugins)?

_cashel said:
I don't think I've uploaded my new desktop, so here goes:

[_IMG]http://lotg.net/uploader/upload/cashjunedesktop.jpg[/IMG]

Where'd you get that wallpaper?

Here's a theme I've been using for a while now, I always used windows classic but I needed a change after I saw some of the smooth looking themes that gnome has... clearlooks namely

Click for big

Also, browndwarf79 where'd you get that skull wallpaper, it's awesome

thanks for that link to RELAX, I was looking for an easier way to use my pc as the media server with my xbox.

Back