Post your pc screen shots!

hey DRJ1014, what does Hillary Duff and bricks have in common?



















theyre flat on both sides and get laid by mexicans :p

ok, yea, really bad joke.... but i had to...
 
TSS Modder said:
hey DRJ1014, what does Hillary Duff and bricks have in common?



















theyre flat on both sides and get laid by mexicans :p

ok, yea, really bad joke.... but i had to...
ha ha ha...LOL
 
TSS Modder said:
hey DRJ1014, what does Hillary Duff and bricks have in common?



















theyre flat on both sides and get laid by mexicans :p

ok, yea, really bad joke.... but i had to...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
4050.jpg
 
it is real, it was at the wango tango. I had a video interview when she was dressed like that, (Formatted :()
 
DRJ1014 said:
WTF?????!!!!!!! That's crazy! Well, I guess not. Better not tell the little ones who watch her shows/movies.... :eek:
EDIT: Who took that picture??? Where was that pic published? Is there some story on it?
 
That website is pretty cool. I think I am going to h3ll for posting this pic I saw on that website.

special.jpg
 
alright fellas... sorry to end your fun (and get you off topic) but i think its time that we move back to posting our screenshots. ;)
 
lesman said:
WTF?????!!!!!!! That's crazy! Well, I guess not. Better not tell the little ones who watch her shows/movies.... :eek:
EDIT: Who took that picture??? Where was that pic published? Is there some story on it?

its a fake
thesuperficial.com has the before and after me thinks
 
Maybe it's just me, but I think having a brand of condoms called "Trojan" seems a bit... iffy. Remember the Trojan horse? :eek:
 
dude that is my argument for them as well....lets start a debate team focusing on trojan comdons letting my d00ds sneak out when no one is looking
 



Top one is my desktop, bottom is my laptop.

 
wow... im surprised FlyAKite OS X is catching on this fast. its a spectacular overlay/replacement.

now if only i had enough money to buy a real mac.... too bad im poor.... :(

/goes and finds free mac emulator (btw, my teacher gave me a 30 day trial copy of apple's motion. anyone know of a good emulator for OS X and crack for motion?)
 
It's fine.....Also I use Y's Dock for my docking enjoyment...It does not use that much resources like aquadock, moby dock, or objectbar...
 
Here is my computer at my dad's house. I haven't really spent much time tweaking it.

 
Back
Top