Post your pc screen shots!

E.T. PHONE HOOOME

E.jpg

my cute one... my cute and sexy and nice and cuddly wuddly awesome and my evereything my lover in the background..... :p

desktopcute.jpg

wow... looks like i'm not the only one with a captain kirk desktop... but mine is impossible to find online!!

hehe bet nobody can figure out where i got it...

AIM Star Trek Icons used for your desktop Icons ;)

As for the ship Im not quite sure, yet!! :p

guess the secret is out... i made it myself. took me at least two hours and a noticeable decrease in performance... naturally i cannot upgrade w/o buying a whole new comp (its a 2 year old laptop w/ a 1.8ghz celeron) nor can i oc (it overheats on severe load even with a targus chillmat and a clip-on desk fan collectively giving it somewhere in the range of 1000cfm... that chillmat is worth its weight in $#!*.)

i actually don't remember where i got the icons... there were actually 3 different sets used. the image can be found here.

what im program is that/ what skin is it in the second screen shot? it looks sweet

It's called Classix10k2

As for the app, I don't know which one you mean.

YzDock are the icons at the top
Miranda is the messenger
AveDesk is doing the rss feeds.

chronic9 said:
my turn.
[lMG]http://uploader.mrbobo.net/userfiles/chronic/My%20PC%20Pics/desktop1.JPG[/IMG]

[lMG]http://uploader.mrbobo.net/userfiles/chronic/My%20PC%20Pics/desktop2.JPG[/IMG]

Nice vector. You do it yourself?

Funny. Does Style XP allow you to unloaded it as does WB? If so you could switch back and forth? I just checked the webpage for this and looked for some skins and I am wondering what is the appeal? The lower memory use sounded cool but was there anything else?

style xp slows down ur system either way u run it. i like WB more. it looks cooler, has better options uses almost no mem. and has WAY better skins for windows. I just remoded windows with object docks apps. ill post a pic once iam done totaly.

Luthorcrow said:
Funny. Does Style XP allow you to unloaded it as does WB? If so you could switch back and forth? I just checked the webpage for this and looked for some skins and I am wondering what is the appeal? The lower memory use sounded cool but was there anything else?

I switched over because I just couldn't find anything that I liked on Windowblinds. Looks like I may be reconsidering that idea.

Why use either just replace the uxtheme.dll and run it like any other theme in windows (just drop the themes or visual styles in your resource directory). There is no need for style xp or windows blinds!

Hey chronic, can ya post a link of your IS300 wallpaper? And any other cell-shaded/vector/cartoon wallpaper links?

Back