Post your pc screen shots!

desktop3.jpg

can u send the icon for "tunes". johny darko was awesome. i wanted to c the directors cut or w.e. i jsut keep on forgetting to rent it.

Darkkmind said:
My new one. Gonna keep it for a while.

ttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/997205/desttop2.jpg[/IMG]

chronic9 said:
can u send the icon for "tunes". johny darko was awesome. i wanted to c the directors cut or w.e. i jsut keep on forgetting to rent it.

It's donnie darko dude

and yeah thats a pretty neat background, got a link to the origional?

chronic9 said:
I got it here it's the 3rd one from the top.

For the theme - I'm not sure how many people are windowblinds trolls here - but you can get it here if you use it (you need windowblinds 5 to have the alpha-blending effects on the titlebar and such):
http://www.wincustomize.com/ViewSkin.aspx?SID=1&SkinID=5347&LibID=1&comments=1

My media player's skin is actually a port (with permission) of MMD3. The player is called jetAudio: www.jetaudio.com
I like jetAudio because it has BBE sound effects, a drawer-style playlist on the top of the screen, and just sounds better than other players in my opinion.

And as for you, flynlr, I intentionally did not mention the Bengals. Browns/Ravens/Steelers fans all hate each other very much (as you probably know). However, I don't hate the Bengals just because we have completely dominated them since the early 90s. I have respect for Carson Palmer and think he's going to be a great QB and I believe the Steelers/Bengals will turn into a rivalry in the near future. In fact, I think it just started after we lost to you this year! Unfortunately, they aren't the Bungles anymore :(. We will have many great games ahead!

untitled8dl.jpg

my tablet pc. i just need to find some new icons for all my middle-left group. they are my most important apps and they look terrible :eek:

thanks to whoever posted the bg, dont even know which forum it was posted on.

EDIT: NEW SCREENY!!!!

quietRiot said:
havent samurized anything yet? (i see you have it) you look like the perfect candidate

yeah, im still looking for a samurize template i like. Gotta dig a bit more :)

sitheris....how do u use, organize litestep? like theirs icons i want to delete (i have my own custom MY computer and there is the one that just popped out of no where) Where do i go to organize all this?

plywood99 said:
Add one more for the Bengal's baby!! BENGALS ROXORS!!! :D

OT: Nice background...

Hey, at least you guys aren't the fans who constantly say "WHODEY GONNA BEAT 'DEM BENGALS!!!! ", or are you? :eek:

If you are, I won't answer that question for you even though I can. :D

i tried LS for the past month and dont like it that much. i mean its VERY featureful and it can be programmed VERY far. but i like my desktops to be ultra clean and most of these add the big taskbars. but for anyone who wants to try out LS, i suggest u give obsidian a spin. in my opinion its the most enhanced theme there is out currently. it has sounds for when the PC turns on, fully animated taskbar and such. the 1st time you run it, there this whole introduction and setup. its great.

mine.

obisidan -
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/26280378/

^^^I second that, I tried ot for a while and it just aint for me, I also installed that (obsidien) theme, it was pretty cool but it seemed really buggy and slow for my machine and it only skinned the desktop and its features, not explorer. still nice though...

ya to have a fully skined system you gotta run WB5 or something as well. if there was a EASY way how to hide certain parts of this LS setup. then i might keep it. iam thinking of reverting back to the regular windows and its hard. this looks just too nice. maybe ill sit down and figure out how to mod the themes and stuff.

Fistandantilis said:
^^^I second that, I tried ot for a while and it just aint for me, I also installed that (obsidien) theme, it was pretty cool but it seemed really buggy and slow for my machine and it only skinned the desktop and its features, not explorer. still nice though...

Back