Post your NFSU2 rides here

forcefed said:
I had it since thursday, and since im sick i've had plenty of time to play it heh.

How's the AI later on? Seemed like in the first they could just catch up really easily instead of racing well.
 
GTO.jpg


GTO2.jpg


I'm not very far....this is actually just modding the car in quick race. In career mode, i'm still pushin' a civic!
 
Damnit I've gotta get a new video card so I can play this game lol :p
 
texuspete00 said:
How's the AI later on? Seemed like in the first they could just catch up really easily instead of racing well.

The AI is annoying, it always catches up. I like tapping the cars from the back and have them spin out, then i push the nawz button and off i go :)
 
im surprised not many people are driving the 3000GT!

I cant wait to get this game though, looks sweet!
 
I want the Infiniti G35 coupe and the Evo 8 :( I'm STILL racing a civic, but I unlocked the Navigator and the Escalade in career mode. I bought the escalade, but i'm not using it. My civic really needs a nice WHOLE upgrade...
 
EvilGenesys said:
im surprised not many people are driving the 3000GT!

I cant wait to get this game though, looks sweet!
thats because the evo ownz u all!!!!!!
also that pic of the evo was just plain horrible... i own one myself and the only appearance change i made was taking off the big wing. I'm planning on getting a carbon fiber trunk to replace mine since it has hole in it from the spoiler.... :(
 
Yeah, possibly the most fun part about this game is screwing over the computer early on by fishtailing the other drivers and laughing as they catch up, but only to about 2.5 seconds behind you. The game makes it extraordinarily easy to fishtail the other guys by ramming their rear quarter and boosting while turning into them; it's hilarious to watch them wipe out and get slammed by the third or fourth place guy.
 
Circuitbreaker8 said:
GTO.jpg


GTO2.jpg


I'm not very far....this is actually just modding the car in quick race. In career mode, i'm still pushin' a civic!
nice gto u got there. the sticker doesnt match though. comptech sport doesnt make anything for gto's, just mainly honda and acuras:D
 
chuckm1020 said:
nice gto u got there. the sticker doesnt match though. comptech sport doesnt make anything for gto's, just mainly honda and acuras:D

But thats the typical "ricing" of cars. Put stickers of shit u don't have let alone know what it is on ur stock except fart pipe, crappy body kit, cheap pos wing, etc. car! :p
 
I had it in my hand and rationalized that I still, havent spent more than 40 dollars for a game. The Wal-Mart near me has it and its like 49.99.

I havent finished the first one yet, lol. I just got it like 2 weeks ago.
 
FiZ said:
Don't think anyone has posted a RX-8:
nfsu2fz3.jpg

anyone know when the hell can I buy the RX-8...just got the 3000gt in the dealership and am already at level 3cpu
 
I have the RX-8 available, but not the 3000GT... I'd rather have the 3000GT....

Anyway, I unlocked it near the end of level 3.
 
Ludic said:
I have the RX-8 available, but not the 3000GT... I'd rather have the 3000GT....

Anyway, I unlocked it near the end of level 3.

damn..does any know how the car unlocking works? Do I have to get something or do something before I have to buy the car that I want?
 
Can you just roam around and just drift? Are there any mountain or canyon type areas to drift at? Canyon run maybe? Is drift mode/ competition still there?

Thanks for any info...


Maybe we can see some videos???


:)
 
I don't have videos but I got some bling tonite. haha. Escalade in da house yo. and.. yes those are spinners :D
nfsu2008.jpg


THis is the car i use in career mode currently.
nfsu2007.jpg


This is the same car before i changed the color =)
nfsu2004.jpg


Felt like some good ole v8.
nfsu2009.jpg


HEE HEE HEE
 
super noob question follows:

It would be awesome if you guys would tell me how to take screenshots and where they are saved.
 
Ricing is fun but racing is funner. Love this game :D

Getting into t3h tu|\||\|el at the start of the race.
nfsu2015.jpg


Comming out of the tunnel
nfsu2014.jpg


Leading the pack :D
nfsu2012.jpg


On the bridge toward finish line
nfsu2017.jpg


Turning on the n@WZ. for t3h finish line.
nfsu2016.jpg


I love this game it's so sexy :D
sam161.jpg


ok no more cheesy screen shots. Gibz signing out.
 
Ricedaddy said:
super noob question follows:

It would be awesome if you guys would tell me how to take screenshots and where they are saved.
F12 does it by default, and seems to save a .tga file in the main NFSU install dir after a huuuuuuuuuuuuge pause in the action. I've been using FRAPS or print screen instead.

Been mostly racing with this Miata, and the G35 is there just 'cause it's <3 in black with no bodykits. As my 'bling' vehicle I have a riced Escalade that's got a baby blue / pink motif going on, but there's no way in hell I'm going to screenshot that. :D

miata2.jpg


g108.jpg


And this is one of the first races I tried in career - a drift race, iirc. Against 3 AE86. Initial D gogo!
wtf37.jpg
 
Love this game. The Tiburon owns :)

speed22004-11-1514-45-45-10.bmp


What did you expect from a guy with the username Ricedaddy?
 
Is the miata the best car to have in this game as it was in the previous game?

I used the miata for a good 80% of the game before I switched to the skyline.
 
My car:
Sorce(1).jpg


I only recently started up the game... haven't been able to unlock any cars yet. Anyone know where the Specialties Shop is? I want to tint the windows a bit more.
 
that green audi is horrific!

i like the 240sx its such a sick lookin car no matter what you do to it!!
 
I'm still pretty green in the game, just now seeing Lvl2 upgrades...

nfs2miata.jpg


This was as far as I felt my car could 'tastefully' look, I need to obtain a higher star rating but I'm gonna find another way to do it that doesnt require complete uglification of my car... most of the bidykits, wings, mirrors, etc are TERRIBLE -- atleast in the first one they half-way represented realistic parts. ugh.

Otherwise the game kicks ass, I still think it needs cops, hot pursuit or noth this is streetracing. :/

~Kris
 
they let u have door upgrades like suicide and sissor doors, but how do u see them in action?
 
i wish you could sell your cars. can you?

i hate having this really fast miata when i could get an rx8 and make it faster.... but i dont have enough money
 
b1m2x3 said:
i wish you could sell your cars. can you?

i hate having this really fast miata when i could get an rx8 and make it faster.... but i dont have enough money
as far as i can tell you just drive a car into the car lot, and can do a 1:1 trade with any car for any car for free, but you lose all the upgrades on the traded car forever, no refunds or anything.

and the miata's still a pretty badass car, as far as i can tell. with all the stage 2 and half the stage 3 stuff on, it still handles better than everything while being utterly mauled in straight-line speed. :D the TT doesn't seem too far behind in handling while being much faster, though...
 
Ricedaddy said:
super noob question follows:

It would be awesome if you guys would tell me how to take screenshots and where they are saved.
press the prtsc button on the keyboard. no into paint and hit ctrl V then save as a jpeg

inglewood78 said:
damn..does any know how the car unlocking works? Do I have to get something or do something before I have to buy the car that I want?
im a newb at it to. bump on this question
 
Yea, in the first game I played through about 75 races in the Miata before switching upto the RX-7 and finishing with it.The Miata probably has the best handling in the entire game.

~Kris
 
tylerhskate said:
Nice rides, i cant wait to get the new mustang GT or the RX-8(my dream car :) )
Have you ever driven an RX-8?
I suspect it may not be your dream car any longer if you had. Dog crap slow off the line, no, I mean NO torque at all. Handling however, is AMAZING. If the thing had say just 30-35 more ft/lbs of tq it would be a great car. I went to buy one, test drove it ans was just like no way.
Now if they do a mazdaspeed version I just may have to do it.

Back on topic.
WHY OH WHY do they have to go 3-4 months with no good games, then drop like 5 games I cant live without all at once?
I am heading out shopping today, My list includes
BFG6800 OC or GT, undecided
Everquest2
HL2
Doom3
NFSU2 (wasnt on my list but I didnt think it was out yet...) Maybe I will bt nfsu2...

ouch my wallet hurts :(
 
Davenow said:
Have you ever driven an RX-8?
I suspect it may not be your dream car any longer if you had. Dog crap slow off the line, no, I mean NO torque at all. Handling however, is AMAZING. If the thing had say just 30-35 more ft/lbs of tq it would be a great car. I went to buy one, test drove it ans was just like no way.
Now if they do a mazdaspeed version I just may have to do it.

Back on topic.
WHY OH WHY do they have to go 3-4 months with no good games, then drop like 5 games I cant live without all at once?
I am heading out shopping today, My list includes
BFG6800 OC or GT, undecided
Everquest2
HL2
Doom3
NFSU2 (wasnt on my list but I didnt think it was out yet...) Maybe I will bt nfsu2...

ouch my wallet hurts :(

Yep, GT and RX8 are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I prefer the 350Z to both :D
 
Back
Top