Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

DSC_0004.JPG

Razer Lycosa KB, Razer Orochi bt mouse, Razer Carcharias Cans, Saitek Cyborg Command Pad. (old school)

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

Sorry, I know the pic is horrible quality, but my camera is ancient:

desk.jpg

Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry MX Brown switches + Razer Deathadder lefty + Razer Goliathus pad (speed version, small size). The Deathadder will be going back to Newegg, to be replaced with a Steelseries Xai (Deathadder software is just too buggy)

Here is my Filco tenkeyless with browns.G9x with Goliathus pad,And my custom wrist rest which I just got today in the mail.

sam0899s.jpg

... and toy cars! :D

Thanks.They are from when I was little kid.I found it in a box I had from my dad amongs other old hotwheels and toys.Gave the rest to my sons but these are off limits to them lol.But they seem to play with it once and awhile when I am at work but put it back before I head home lol.

Got my Filco Ninja Majestouch 2 a couple of days ago...It pings but you can bearly hear it if you put your ear next to the keyboard..I dont think I can go back to regular keyboards..

img20110813161522.jpg

Got my Filco Ninja Majestouch 2 a couple of days ago...It pings but you can bearly hear it if you put your ear next to the keyboard..I dont think I can go back to regular keyboards..

Yep. I keep telling people at Geekhack not to type with their ear on the keyboard.

Inefficient.

What switch does that keyboard use and where did you purchase it from?

I'm looking for that exact keyboard with blue switches. Can't seem to find them.

New deathadder coming to replace my old and trusty 1800 mac edition DA. Had a good run, but I'd like a new sensor and braided cable please. =)

New 5800dpi Deathadder, finally replaced my 1800dpi mac edition, and blue LED's to match my system and kb! :)

007ljp.jpg

006yod.jpg

Sorry for the shrunken phone pic (camera batteries died, charging now), but here's my setup at the moment.

RGB-caps.jpg

Leopold tenkeyless with Cherry brown switches, RGB modifier keys, Cherry Corp lasered PBT alpha/numeric keys, glow-in-the-dark keys for my usual gaming save/load keys
Siig Minitouch with complicated Alps blue switches swapped in, and green linears for FPS gaming keys
Adesso keypad with Cherry ergo-clear franken-switches and Cherry PBT keys in the most used places, for left-handed data entry
Logitech G9 mouse barely visible on a nice Steelseries Qck pad

how is the sensei? in terms of build quality i mean. i heard the xai had some click problems after a while

Comparing it to the G9x, the G500, and the Mamba (not the 2012 version), I would say it is as good as the G9x or Mamba. It feels solid and very well built with no visible defect.

The G9x was my favorite mouse by far (due mainly to its shape) but I find myself liking the Sensei better (but consider I've only been using it for a few hours).

Figured I'd show a small update from page 5. Not much has changed except now using the Zowie mouse ontop of the Puretrak Talent:

0HONv.jpg

Also randomly found this old picture from a long while back which use to be my setup:

MZ4SO.jpg

New Death Adder "Dragon Age 2" 3500dpi edition next to my old Diamondback

IMG_20110928_125601.jpg

Hard to see, but the II symbol glows red. I returned my Mamba. I liked it, but not enough to justify the $147 price. This new DA does everything I want/need and only cost $45. i like the Dragon Age art.

Comparing it to the G9x, the G500, and the Mamba (not the 2012 version), I would say it is as good as the G9x or Mamba. It feels solid and very well built with no visible defect.

The G9x was my favorite mouse by far (due mainly to its shape) but I find myself liking the Sensei better (but consider I've only been using it for a few hours).

i agree the g9x's shape is a dream. but i want something a little different and i think the sensei is a good choice for me. thanks for the info

Back