• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your Macro Shots!

DSCN1189.jpg
 
Not bad at all man. Actually- they are really good. I like the cold picture, looks awesome with the fade.
 
Funny how those SMDs don't look that small... just look at the big picture.
 
While I do believe the pictures should have a 'computer based' subject, however I also believe the spirit of seeing nice macro shots is more valuable. Here's a couple of mine... totally different subjects here:

BWColor.jpg


ColdRail.jpg



OhNuts.jpg



TrainTrack_filtered.jpg
 
Here's a shot of some Excel macros...

sxkhaa.png


What? Wrong macros? Oh, wait....

Just put a Lian-Li EX-H34B hard-drive rack in my main PC today. Here's two of its SATA connectors:

eqy0b9.png


The el cheapo CPU cooler in a SFF rig I have laying around:

1jvy3o.jpg
 
4r5hqr.jpg


2ikxnp5.jpg


Not exactly macro but they're the only pics of PC bits I have...


Non PC related, as people are posting those too:

2j0o5yf.jpg


2n1b3ia.jpg


jiclg5.jpg


14nojq.jpg


11103mf.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just a Canon 400D/Rebel XTi with a 50mm f1.8 in the first two shots and a reversed 35-80mm (old, cheap lens) for the last ones :)
 
If thats cheap, then you have the magic touch.. holy shit! I have an XTi and cant come close to getting that!
 
Haha, thanks :) Would love to get a hold of a proper macro and flash set up though.
 
Back
Top