Post your Macro Shots!

Usually I save my pics as a PNG, then resize using Microsoft Office Picture Manager. You really don't get any quality degradation that way.

nice what was done to it and have you ever been to the few forums tat there are?

I've visited some of the forums, but they're not very active, so it's hard to stay tuned-in.

The car has KW coil overs, TME 2.5" cat-back, hi-flo cat, stock down pipe, boost has been increased to ~16PSI... and all the other things that go along with the typical mods, and maintenance items. I just rolled over 200K miles last month, and all the car needs now is a passenger window regulator... and I've been meaning to take a look at the engine/tranny mounts. All in all, it's a good car, been very reliable and I'm trying to find pics now...

I've tried just uploading to photobucket and letting it do the trick - does it look any better here?

S5002163.jpg

S5002067.jpg

S5002180.jpg

S5002191.jpg

A_Gamers_Life.jpg

Just did this a couple days ago. For an older camera, the Nikon Coolpix P2 does a good job with anything I throw at it. Keyboard is the Saitek Cyborg.

Kaleim: How does that Logitech Illuminated work for you?

OnT: Great pictures everyone! I wish I had a camera that could take macro pictures

I really dig this thread, keep up the great work!
When I get back from break I want to take some pics of my new build in my lian-li v1000b w/ the freshly sanded inside.
I also want to post some macro shots of some incredibly fine ganj we have picked up :p

I'm pretty new to photography and have the entry level Nikon D40 since thats all I can afford. I love it though. I can't afford any super expensive, high grade macro lenses, but i'm learning with my kit lens, which also gives me great pictures imo.

3356v78.jpg

vi36uo.jpg

29da8ax.jpg

2uggdnd.jpg

2sbwzef.jpg

214cgte.jpg

I'm pretty new to photography and have the entry level Nikon D40 since thats all I can afford. I love it though. I can't afford any super expensive, high grade macro lenses, but i'm learning with my kit lens, which also gives me great pictures imo.

great lighting in the second pic (of the PS controller). it really brings out the texture of the analog sticks.

What's up with all the non-computer stuff....? This is the case modding forum...

Jimmy Bob's 1994 Silverado != computer related
golf balls != computer related
shift knob != computer related
Volvo emblems != computer related
dog's nose != computer related

What's up with all the non-computer stuff....? This is the case modding forum...

Good point. Not being a natural rule natzi, this point slipped my mind. I suppose it was me just trying to post nice pictures, regardless of the subject, and get some advice.

...and when I read the original post, I read it...

...Does NOT have to be computer related!...

But, like you pointed out, this is a casemod forum... and there are only so many other gallery threads, there's bound to be one that upsets someone. Maybe this should be moved to another forum, to not restrain anyone, and support the topic a little better.

I'd just like to see the case modding forum be kept clean. Usually the mods are pretty strict, so computer related stuff only would be appropriate. I don't want to see the thread be shut down.

Im sorry, I meant to put this in general hardware, if someone could move it that would rock.. I dont think it is that big of a deal if we have pictures of other things anyways... the real hardware we are talking about here is our cameras anyways

these are all from my old p4 2.8 with a 9700pro
P1010078.JPG

P1010079.JPG

P1010084.JPG

P1010010.JPG

not macro but you can at least get where they came from.
P1010077.JPG

I am always amazed at what the macro can pic up. I have another pic somewhere of my power button for my old viewsonic CRT and you can actually see all the dead skin crud build up from all the years of use that you can't really see with the eye.

Didi, my boxer, cut her toe about two months ago. She was given six stitches.

it's healing very well. You can barely see the cut on the toe, second from the top.

I snuck this one while she was napping on my bed.

S5002224.jpg

Up by her nail? That looks like it was really deep. My dog Rick was playing with one of the other pups a couple weeks ago, and got caught by the other dog on the inside of his lip, tearing a huge chunk of it down. It looks like a giant piece of meat hanging out of his mouth, he got 9 stitches. Although, it was right on the diving line of his fur/lip so you cant barely see the scar at all.

Up by her nail? That looks like it was really deep. My dog Rick was playing with one of the other pups a couple weeks ago, and got caught by the other dog on the inside of his lip, tearing a huge chunk of it down. It looks like a giant piece of meat hanging out of his mouth, he got 9 stitches. Although, it was right on the diving line of his fur/lip so you cant barely see the scar at all.

Yep, if you follow the path of the visible scar, to about 3/4 down her toe you can vaguely see the path. It was bad, with blood every where.

I don't know how it happened... but my other pup likes to play rough with her and grab at her legs, so I think he bit her and accidently got too rough (it's a two way street with them, he's got his battle scars too).

...they play so rough now, and she's gone in to heat, I have to keep them seperated...:)

Tell me about it.. the way my lab got pregnant (Which is where Rick came from) was by escaping out my front door while I was gone, running down the street to my friend Justins house, and got into his backyard with his male Viesla. 8 weeks later I had 8 puppies in a matter of 10 hours lol.

Tell me about it.. the way my lab got pregnant (Which is where Rick came from) was by escaping out my front door while I was gone, running down the street to my friend Justins house, and got into his backyard with his male Viesla. 8 weeks later I had 8 puppies in a matter of 10 hours lol.

Both my male pups are fixed... but they still go after her, and she's been so miserable. She's wearing house training diapers now, becuase both the boys were licking her raw. her stuff is so swolen it sticks out past her docked tail.:eek:

now, sorry to all the people I just grossed out

o_O

New subject!!!

LMAO. I cant wait untill Rick gets older, living in a house with two female dogs that ARENT fixed, and neither is he. I am going to fix the girls though, since he will be my hunting dog. Need nuts to hunt! lol.

my sister's dog Patty was hit by a van when she was a puppy. punctured lung, bruised liver, cracked hip and it broke her hind left leg in 3 places. the vets put a rod in there, but she never learned to walk correctly (she was too much of an impatient puppy to let it heal fully). instead of stepping down on it, she kind of drags it. they thought about amputation, and it would have been necessary if they hadn't taken such good care of her. one year we all got together for a pirate-themed halloween party - she went as peg-leg patty.

Back