Post Your Mac Setup!

I made a laptop stand with some PVC pipe, and its great for cable management. Keeps it cool too, off that mat, and off the dusty desk. :D

photo0834r.jpg

clamshell.jpg

openb.jpg

Last edited:
Been a while since I posted up my setup and I've changed my monitor layout. I'll get a better one with the Mac Pro in it, but here's the layout:

Just upgraded my desk! (cross posting from the console thread, boo hoo :p) See if you can spot the Macbook Air.

desk.jpg

5485891820_d3ea6c019a_b.jpg

5485892550_2d4627b7ba_b.jpg

Booo for power bills : (
And the house i'm moving into is only going to be worse..

I might need to look into solar panels...

i discovered something! pictures and anything else on an apple computer looks better, due to something that apple does in the operating system. anyone noticed that before?
things look a lot better on a mac os x screen that it does on a windows pc!!! microsoft should do something when win8 comes.

some mac pr0n.

15" pro with thunderbolt
13" pro (2010)
13" air (late 2010)
11" air (late 2010)

261200fa.jpg

cbfc5088.jpg

de1eb48e.jpg

89017912.jpg

d88ced29.jpg

175686cf.jpg

<<< gazes at all that Mac pr0n and fantasizes lustfully about a 15" MBA... my 15" MBP weeps uncontrollably... >>>

damnnit lol i should have posted my new photos here instead of the regular setup thread... definitely would have received less teasing XD

anyway here we go a second time, sorry for repost:

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

I count easily upwards of $5k of hardware in those pix... impressive, if somewhat overkill. Wish I could afford a setup like that.

(A good bit more than $5k)

And it's sitting on two desks that look like they cost a total of $30. But that's how I roll too. :p

roflmao

*ashamed*

i am moving very soon so will definitely get better furniture... am hoping to finally get a Mac Pro so my rig will look pretty different by this summer

hah! not sure if you have enough macs. better get a couple more to be safe :p

just updated my setup (2010 pro)... will get pics soon.

Are the boxes propped up (mac mini and osx) just for the pic or do you keep those boxes there all the time?

it sounds kinda retarded but altho the photos look embarrassingly staged, that's actually how my office looks all the time... there is absolutely no point to putting the empty boxes out like that but for reason i like how it looks so i leave it like that...

to each his/her own, i guess? *chuckles* ^.^

it sounds kinda retarded but altho the photos look embarrassingly staged, that's actually how my office looks all the time... there is absolutely no point to putting the empty boxes out like that but for reason i like how it looks so i leave it like that...

to each his/her own, i guess? *chuckles* ^.^

That's cool, to each their own indeed. I was just curious.

setup.jpg

Just got a new iMac (3,06 GHz , 8GB RAM), also showing a Late 2010 Macbook Air (Intel C2D 1,86 GHz 4GB RAM)
Waiting on my iPad 2 :)

Pardon the crappy iPhone4 pics (even though they are better than the one taken by iPhone 3G)

Last edited:
workstation%2007.png

Woops didn't realize how dark the photo was until after I uploaded the picture. I'll put up another picture some other time.

setup.jpg

Just got a new iMac (3,06 GHz , 8GB RAM), also showing a Late 2010 Macbook Air (Intel C2D 1,86 GHz 4GB RAM)
Waiting on my iPad 2 :)

Pardon the crappy iPhone4 pics (even though they are better than the one taken by iPhone 3G)

Your wine is the wrong color :)

Back