Post Your GHZ

Dual 2.8ghz Xeon
Single 2.8ghz Xeon
Single 2.6ghz Xeon
2.26ghz P4
2.8c
2.4c
2.4c
1.4 Pentium M
1800+ Athlon XP

~23ghz

But it gets hot in here, so only one 2.8ghz is allowed to run. =)
 
F@H: XP 2500+ @ 2.2Ghz

Only on during the day. Recently restarted after several months not folding.
 
OMG JIGGAHURTZ

Pentium 4 2.8C (only counted once, but 2 instances are running)
Pentium 4 1.8A
Pentium 4 1.7 (more active at night due to ntvdm.exe)
Pentium M 1.3
Pentium III 550
Pentium III 650
Pentium III 1.133 (temporary :()
AMD Athlon XP 1800+
AMD Athlon XP 2100+
AMD Athlon XP 2500+
AMD Athlon 1.2
AMD Athlon 750 (again, more active at night due to ntvdm.exe)

<edit> 15.449 total ... added the Pentium III 550 and Athlon 750 today :cool: We're running a 16-bit DOS app for our invoicing at work, which requires ntvdm.exe to be loaded. Yes, the program is running in a "cmd" window, not a "command" window. That lousy thing uses 100% of the CPU. If anyone knows how to limit ntvdm.exe's cpu usage, let me know. We close the program when we leave at night, so F@H gets more work done at night than during the day.

<edit again> 16.982 total :D I installed it as a service on my gf's comp :D
 
F@H:

1. 2500+ XP
2. 1.4 Duron

=3.23GHZ
I will be adding a 1.2 Athlon this weekend, so 4.43GHz
 
about 20 Ghz right now, and hoping to be able to add about another 100 Ghz in the next 4-6 months:eek:
 
I just lost 2 ghz. :( Had to sell a rig for money. I suspect that another rig will be going that way, too. :(
 
3.2 right now whenever I can spare it. Usually on when I am not gaming, or multitasking a lot.

what is a borging? :rolleyes: hehe im new to folding
 
Currently folding 1349mhz in 5 computers for the [H]orde team 33

Soon to be adding another P166mhz oced to 233mhz and an AMD K-6 at 233mhz for a total of 1815mhz
 
Originally posted by Heath
3.2 right now whenever I can spare it. Usually on when I am not gaming, or multitasking a lot.

what is a borging? :rolleyes: hehe im new to folding

i believe its when you install f@h on computers that you do not own (like work or school or a friends) under your username.
 
Lets see.


AXP 3200 2.2g
Tbird 1.2g
Tbird 1.0g
Celeron 1.5g
PIII 0.8g
P4 2.6g
PII .3g
PIII 1.0g



so 10.6g total for the horde.
Gonna have 2 A64 3500's commin online pretty soon
 
somewhere between 10-20 ghz, some of the computers are my friends' and i dunno their specs.
 
I have no idea...you guys keep adding systems to my folding handle. :eek:
 
I've lost a couple of systems for the most part so I'm down a bit.

2400+ mobile Barton@2.5 Ghz
PIII 700

Grand total of 3.2 Ghz for the moment.

If things go right I may have another 2-2.3 Ghz of AMD power again next week.
 
relic said:
I have no idea...you guys keep adding systems to my folding handle. :eek:

We are doing no such thing. It's not our fault that mojo does some strange stuff sometimes. :p
 
3.2ghz p4 (main rig)
2.8ghz p4 (farm/offline)
2500+ 1.8**ghz (farm/offline)
dual 1.0ghz p3 (farm/offline)
.93ghz p3 (fileserv)
.55ghz p3 (farm/offline)
.35ghz p2 (farm/offline)

so thats about 4.13 for F@H right now... when i go home for a break or something im gonna start up the farm again (another 7.5ghz) but until then my parents have no clue what to do.. and they dont exactly *want a huge electric bill again. :(
 
SmokeRngs said:
We are doing no such thing. It's not our fault that mojo does some strange stuff sometimes. :p

I'm fixing the problem by putting my CPUs under other names. ;)
 
relic said:
I'm fixing the problem by putting my CPUs under other names. ;)
hope you can switch back fast when the other computers don't produce anything for ya :D
 
Lets see, mine seem to have been going up and down a little lately ;)

I would have to guess somewhere between 40 and 45 ghz or so.

T-3
 
see sig.

that might be down 2ghz right now, we had to rebuild an office machine.
 
lessee...
P4 2.4@2.4/3 (2.4 now, but will prolly go back to 3 sometime... not sure yet)
AMD 3000+@stock (its a compaq... what more can i say?)
2400+ mobile @ 2.4 (stupid motherboard... the chip definitely has more in it; the mobo doesn't)

so ~7.5ghz right here at home (well, a bit more b/c the P4 has HT on, but w/e)

then i'm ramping up a school b0rg... it is around 13ghz or something now. it should get to 50-60ghz:D
 
I'm only at 4.4ghz right now.

2.2ghz P4-m laptop
2.2ghz barton (2nd computer)
 
set the 3.2 at 3.6 ghz and put up the 2.8ghz today, then the whole farm eventually :cool:
 
2.4@3.2
2.4@2.26
2600+m@2.6
p3@1.0
3.0@3.6
2.4@2.4
1.7@1.7
p3@700

total = 17.46...for now...(relic's and papa-ming's fault)
 
About 77ghz is my best estimate

Mostly P4s

:Edit: Up to about 80ghz now
 
update:

2.2ghz athlon 64
2.0ghz northwood
3.06 p4 laptop
933 p3
2.4ghz p4 laptop
1.6ghz p4 laptop

small rant:

only about 1 computer folds at any given time because things seem to go wrong faster than i can fix them. since i dont have a ups i have to shut down the network and all the computers during storms because of risks of a lightning strike, storms keeping knocking out electrcity and internet connection, the rma'ing of bad parts which is a really long process, especially since the digital secruity code on my credit card is invalid for some reason so when i build new computers, rma parts, or upgrade parts, i have to use a check. 3 days for the check to get there, 7 days to clear, then shipping.... its awful. :(
 
update for rogue_jedi: active cpus is now up to 30. This is probably comprised (sp?) as follows:
athlon 3000 at stock
athlon 2400 mobile at 25 or so
p4 2.4 at stock (me has stability problems now :( )
and 27 * (900 | 1200) durons.
let's hear it for borging!
 
jovetata said:
omfg they're not running 24/7!!!! send em to me!!! ;)


dont worry they will once the rma's get worked out and winter comes. might even have to add some more to keep the place warm too :D
 
The total is in the sig, displayed for your viewing pleasure. :cool:
 
ph34r all 800MHz of my CPU power going to folding. Yeah, I'm [H] I know. :cool: :D
 
2.0GHz Athlon at the moment... Might try and resorect my aging Slot 1 athlon 700mhz for a few more points though.
 
I'm new to folding, but I've brought an XP3200+ to the plate! I let it run in the background, but for the most part, I shut off my PC at night to avoid any fires ;p When I upgrade my CPU cooler I'll let it run all night, but right now it's at 50C and all I'm doing is folding, and playing a MUD. =/
 
Another new guy here...but have both my boxen running full steam and then some.....and XP2800+ @ 2467MHz and an XP 2500+ @ 2200MHz for a whopping 4.6GHz

w00t w00t
 
I am a slacker, but hey, not much I can do about it.

F@H

PIII 450MHz
PII 400MHZ
Celeron 400MHZ

-----------------

1.25 GHz

I am tempted to add my main rig to the grouping, but prolly won't.

Oh, and I used to fold a little, then quit for a while, and now I am gonna start back, so I am a n00b, if you will.
 
i'm up to 36 cpus now... i think that >4 of them are 2.4ghz p4 systems, the rest (1 or 2) are 1.2ghz durons. whee:D


edit: at rough guesstimation, i've got ~54ghz going. :cool:
 
Just over 8ghz in my own garden with no borging and if everything is working like it should.
 
Back
Top