Post your "Ghetto Mod" pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 96510
  • Start date
skudmunky said:
I see no evidence of reused usps packing tape or boxes, so that'll knock down the score.

3.0 foodstamps (slightly ripped but held together with reused usps packing tape)

Ahhh but what about the yellow Ikea kitchen chair for a computer chair? On and do I get an adittional bonus for USPS packing tape because I'm in Canada?

Decius said:
Ahhh but what about the yellow Ikea kitchen chair for a computer chair? On and do I get an adittional bonus for USPS packing tape because I'm in Canada?
not u stupid :p , ray, with his razer mouse and a crapload of neon.

ray4389 said:
the neon if you look closely was a palm tree that is zip tied there.

If that neon corona palm tree is at risk of hitting your legs and burning / breaking and cutting you in any way. You would get some extra points for "Stupid Danger" but it looks to be out of the way.

I think the charger may catch fire soon casue I got it at a "family dollar" store which is similar to a "dollar general" store. It gets really hot and to keep it on you must toggle the on switch alot and its ony held up with one zip tie and it falls down a lot. I has fallen a lot and does get very warm.

blah0020rc.jpg

blah0010os.jpg

blah0040fn.jpg

blah0058ab.jpg

:D

blah0065qd.jpg

i wont be needing these anymore^^

This is my mobo box PC. The only unique things are:
ghettopc1337.jpg

- I took the time to make covers for PCI and AGP
- I thought it would be ghettoer with the drives outside of the case. That plastic thing around the HD is the box it came in :D

And here is my box with lego men.
legobox.jpg

Hanging onto cables, standing on capacitators, in the drive cages, etc :D

btw this is my newer ghetto duct

part20026iw.jpg

lmao my northbridge fan is literally hanging on by a thread..of screw :p

EDIT: i swapped heatsinks last night and i couldnt help bt repeat my ghetto ducting again

fasdf0011sc.jpg

fasdf0028gz.jpg

PCJ said:
ghettopc1337.jpg

- I thought it would be ghettoer with the drives outside of the case. That plastic thing around the HD is the box it came in :D

And here is my box with lego men.
legobox.jpg

Hanging onto cables, standing on capacitators, in the drive cages, etc :D

3.7 foodstamps + .2 lego man bonus = 3.9 foodstamps

JL_Audio_User said:
3.7 foodstamps + .2 lego man bonus = 3.9 foodstamps
3.9?
goddamn....that sh!t gives me a headache looking at it. my gawd.

you g[h]etto modders need help....:p

its funny as hell tho... thats why i keep coming back!

DaRkF0g said:
The guy in white by your CPU fan is going to be in trouble if he gets any closer :p
I'm not worried about it. He's got a space suit to protect him. I might just give him some armor and a helmet though.

vista1.jpg

vista2.jpg

p3 370 1ghz 256 ram, all controlled via VNC... all it does is Fold for the [H]ardest team on earth... team 33!

(the monitor died on me the other night.. :))

PCJ said:
ghettopc1337.jpg

- I thought it would be ghettoer with the drives outside of the case. That plastic thing around the HD is the box it came in.
mmm how the temperature on hd, video card, ram, and NB? hope teh heat doesn't overkill ur ghetto puter babies. :p

Wiring stuffed behind the motherboard tray... the visible part of the case looks good, but...

Ghetto right down to the coke spill stain.
ghetto.jpg

ok ok..you havent seen shit until youve seen this....my cell phone recently lost it's antenna

IF FOUND PLEASE CALL THE LOST ANTENNA ORGINIZATION

well anyways..so i had no service..so...my mom and dad said tuff shit..and i dont have the money to buy a new one..due to my recent upgrades in computer parts...going 64 bit so...kinda broke...well anyways...a roll of masking tape..a dead psu...and a sheet of foil brought me this...i had no service before..not one bar..

kinda hard to see..but thats one of the wires that goes with a molex wrapped around foil..the bottem half of the wire is stripped so the connections touch inside the phone..
Picture012.jpg

securing the new antenna
DSC00959.jpg

woot two bars

it aint going nowhere
DSC00961.jpg

selfexplanitory
DSC00963.jpg

my ghetto mod yo..lemme know what you think

to xrdotimcr:

Excellent, now that my freind is ghetto. IMO, ghetto = cheap as hell but functional
:D

to stateofbean:
WTF??? that is disgusting! :mad:

BigDaddy85 said:
mmm how the temperature on hd, video card, ram, and NB? hope teh heat doesn't overkill ur ghetto puter babies. :p
Don't remember any numbers, but it's ok. Not OCed at all though.

xrdotimcr said:
ok ok..you havent seen shit until youve seen this....my cell phone recently lost it's antenna

IF FOUND PLEASE CALL THE LOST ANTENNA ORGINIZATION
5.3 out of 5 food stamps.

KodiakStar said:
p3 370 1ghz 256 ram, all controlled via VNC... all it does is Fold for the [H]ardest team on earth... team 33!

(the monitor died on me the other night.. :))
You always have the strangest cases :p (in some cases no case) A cool idea none the less :)

knaSen said:
You DID smash it intentionally, didn't you?
Why in the hell would I do that? No, I told this girl at my school to go to hell, she didn't take it to well. Went to hit my balls, I turned and she hit my cell which was in my pocket. That's why I'm saving this phone, it literally saved me.

xrdotimcr said:
Why in the hell would I do that? No, I told this girl at my school to go to hell, she didn't take it to well. Went to hit my balls, I turned and she hit my cell which was in my pocket. That's why I'm saving this phone, it literally saved me.

LOL, that sure is Ghett-0 dude! I bet she was freakylookin' since you told her to go to hell! ;)

now this is my ghetto exhaust fan while spray painting in the cellar ;)
or any other bad smell. hmmm maybe i try it for cooling when temps hit the 34C° again.

fans.JPG

knaSen said:
LOL, that sure is Ghett-0 dude! I bet she was freakylookin' since you told her to go to hell! ;)

She's actually very very hot. I would post a pic of her but that would be wrong. But she's not like a big bad butch or anything.

xrdotimcr said:
She's actually very very hot. I would post a pic of her but that would be wrong. But she's not like a big bad butch or anything.
pics would be nice ;)

hey, she contributed to the Ghetto Mod. i think she deserves a pic on here. :p

Back