Post your desktop

navicaph said:
all new...

royal_mod_clean.png

royal_mod.png

What's the name of that app at the bottom of the screen? with the icons all on it? And do you have a link to download that theme? I found some similar, but not quite that one.

9-28-2004.JPG

Litestep -> simplicity
StyleXP -> TiSkin
Wallpaper -> itHurts on www.customize.org
Trillian -> Mafia

There are some other customizations not shown, such as 2xExplorer instead of regular explorer (google it, dual pane file manager goodness)

I usually have some other junk but I decided to be a little more clean with my desktop in the past couple of months or so.

Archer75 said:
What's the name of that app at the bottom of the screen? with the icons all on it? And do you have a link to download that theme? I found some similar, but not quite that one.

The program at the bottom is Objectdock, but the icons I'm using don't come with it (icons are from OSX and Longhorn). You can get the VS here: http://stefanka.deviantart.com/

I have it downloaded and installed. But I can't get the menu bars to look the way they do in the screenshots. Any ideas?

StarWarsHater said:
9-28-2004.JPG

Litestep -> simplicity
StyleXP -> TiSkin
Wallpaper -> itHurts on www.customize.org
Trillian -> Mafia

There are some other customizations not shown, such as 2xExplorer instead of regular explorer (google it, dual pane file manager goodness)

I usually have some other junk but I decided to be a little more clean with my desktop in the past couple of months or so.

how did you get foobar to behave like that, i cant seem to figure it out

My background... Just a modification of the "HighContrast #1" theme in XP. Mainly changed text color, highlight color, and window color.

Task bar on the left side with small icons, and quicklaunch bar with all of my applications and shortcuts (cuts down on desktop clutter).

Using the nVidia driver for transparent windows with dragging, and show windows contents while dragging and it looks pretty good.

desktop.JPG

GASP! Side bar and bottom quicklaunch, just like mine. Good to know people are putting the bars somewhere else other than top or bottom. :)

definetly some sweet setups here, i will work on mine when i get back to my dorm. right now i am in the library wiating for my next class to start.

draconius said:
Windows XP Pro
BB4win (blackbox for windows)
Gkrellm
Winamp
doze_bb.jpg

THats a really nice background pic. Can you link me to where i can get my hands on it?

Style XP for the windows style. Coolmon, Foood's icons. Deadaim 4.5, Icon Workshop 5.03 for the moding of icons.
Desktop12.bmp

Desktop2.bmp

update of mine.. i skinned my xp with plastik (from KDE) without the need of a gay ass program to skin it... yey.

updatedesktop2.jpg

and..

updatedesktop.jpg

cool app. Now if i can find a theme that suits my needs. Iam all for it.
I found out that the style iam using doesnt need style xp. Good ridens to style xp!

layziedesktop.jpg

I like to keep my desktop simple and clean. :D

I'm using a visual style from themexp.org with StyleXP.
Wallpaper is from WinCustomize.

Don't really rememeber the exact links but I will look for it upon request.

chronic9 said:
Style XP for the windows style. Coolmon, Foood's icons. Deadaim 4.5, Icon Workshop 5.03 for the moding of icons.
[I MG]http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/chronic/Desktop12.bmp[/IMG]
[IM G]http://www.nicoritschel.com/freehosting/userfiles/chronic/Desktop2.bmp[/IMG]
nice bitmaps :rolleyes:

^Click^

Made the background myself, haven't come across a theme that would fit with it yet though...

my cute one... my cute and sexy and nice and cuddly wuddly awesome and my evereything my lover in the background..... :p

desktopcute.jpg

ohhhh adam!!!

Back