Post Your Connection Speed

FiOS 35/35 coming online in a minute. To be fair to my old provider, I'm on wireless in the 'chair of death.' I normally get more of my 384k/384k.

Last edited:
Here is mine. I hate Charter, but for $35 a month, you really can't go wrong.

Here is mine. I hate Charter, but for $35 a month, you really can't go wrong.

Do you actually get that speed with Charter in real downloads though? My advertised 25/5mbps would test at 32-33mbps down on this test, but in actual downloads it would max at about 18.5mbps.
They raised my speed from 10 to 25mbps in April when they upgraded all tiers, and my bill increased $15 without even notifying me, so promptly canceled service.

On Verizon Fios now, I test consistently at 25.6mbps down, and that is exactly my real world down speed. More expensive, but honestly I was tired of Charter trying to steal from me constantly, they seem to invent more ways to get money from you.

921002001.png

New apartment at school, this will drop severely once the rest of the students move in. Ill repost one during peak usage time.

does anybody got TWC RR business class connection that is 15x2 if so can you post your speed.

974847362.png

I'm in Maine. I've never gotten the full 15Mbit. Closest is like 13-14Mbit. That's pretty much what my clients also get for speeds.

974847362.png

I'm in Maine. I've never gotten the full 15Mbit. Closest is like 13-14Mbit. That's pretty much what my clients also get for speeds.

Here in Rochester NY we get about 13.5 pretty consistently, but even hooking directly to the modem I haven't seen a single install of RR Business class getting the full 15.

I love seeing people bitch about 20mbt. I just FINALLY found another provider here in my area to get off of the 1.5mbt service I had and now, with new hardware on a different tower im getting 6.5mbt down and 1.5 up. That's basic DSL package speeds finally.

Just ordered 25d/25u FiOS for the apartment...will post some speeds late next week when the service gets installed...

AT&T 18Mbps Uverse Internet package. Its just a bit slow at the moment!!! Gets like this a few times a day.

This is the speed from inside King's County Hospital in NY. I'm VPN'd in as i do I.T. work for them.

992860136.png

here ya go. speedtest.net really loves my connection

got verzion 35/35 but I will get download speeds at 6Mb/s typically.

after running the speed test like 8 times at same server it started to return a stead result of

Back